“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

12:01

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The art of negotiating Nana!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Negotiating what. Communists need to be arrested. MTG is an asset. 😂 and a dude too. you trust a tranny communist to represent you or give you good fruits? haha

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Im confused again! An asset to whom? How can you tell she is a man?🤔😳🙏

Male bone structure; the set of the shoulders and arms are of a man, not a woman; this is a not so obvious sign. The rib cage and breasts are those of a male; the breast placement on the ribcage is different for females. The neck is too wide to be a female's.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I look for these things all the time but im not very good at seeing it. Wow....Im shocked with this one. Thanks! 😳😳🤔🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Once you know what to look for, you will see it more easily!

(1) Show this thread