Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

Has me wiggling with excitement!!

https://youtu.be/tWyuglGCKgE

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

(1) Show this thread
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

did you catch this? apologies for reddit link, can’t save down from Reddit on current device. i can do a screen record later

pretty tense almost ‘strongarm’ on Gaetz

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/105ffh7/remarkable_and_intense_scene_right_now_on_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Mornin! I did….I was sure we were going to see Lauren pull out her fiirearm and go full Charlie’s Angel to protect Matt if it had gone another round!

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

the two men behind Matt & Dan. The one on the right appears to be slipping something into the other guys jacket pocket. Payoff?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

He answer to trump now

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Put into submission? 🤔

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 00:01
Perfect

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I posted Drop 31 earlier, Fits.
World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).
We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

15 also fits…..all the GOoD actors who have infiltrated for years are coming to light

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Drop 1201:
TRUMP card coming.
Q

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

WHOS THAT CALLING CANT SEE IT ??

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Rumor is Trump….not confirmed but the perfect phone call seems like a pretty BIG hint

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Initials at top say "DT".

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The art of negotiating Nana!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Gaetz is right........
.............. Negotiating with the devil never works out well.

If this is the plan........
It's NOT a good one.

(2) Show this thread

12:01 > 01

Merry Christmas! 🎄

(1) Show this thread

God wins! 🙏 Do. Not. Comply. 💪 Ungeimpft, ungetestet, unbeugsam.

In response Banger Bang to his Publication

[0] delta 💥💥💥

https://anonup.com/thread/11453066

(1) Show this thread

And we are officially at 1/7!!

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

What does this mean, please?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response America First to her Publication

Just trump calling Mcarthy telling him that his ass is owned by him 😂

He answers to trump ... Do you see the metaphore?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

UFO’s shot down in Russia, The General baxk on twitter, this theatre shutting all the gov’t down….has been quite a Fryday!

(1) Show this thread