Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

😊

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Hey Michelle! Haven't seen you since the Twitter days! How have you been?

Hi friend! Actually going through a rough patch right now. Hope you've been good.

(1) Show this thread

my CPL level is 9.99. how is your APL level@vincentkennedy? precipice?

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I read in 2 different publications that it was accepted 5-4. We're being strung along again, folks.

Then again, the only Justice that is on the up & up is Thomas. Roberts is comp'd, Sotamayor is Gitmo'd and the rest don't stinking matter.

I think that this is another distraction. Military.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

miracles are so buried under garbage. i won't say buried under dirt cuz i love dirt, and our dirt feed us. ... clean or chem ridden, our dirt feeds us. we need to protect ourselves from "garbage" feeding us. back to.... FOCUs focus on miracles. we are in extreme need right now. all of us are doing the best we can. no doubt in me, we will pull this all forward

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

I'm not surprised about the Supreme Court decision at all. As a matter of fact I expected it.

I am in the minority that believes that this and many other things going on at the moment is nothing more than a distraction.

I strongly believe that the heavy lifting is being done by the military behind the scenes and that my job is to share the truth, love other's, study what a true Republic is & how it should be ran & prepare for the day that it's all back in our hands. Some are led to join into the political ring already but I'm not ready yet.

Ignore the distractions, because in my humble opinion we still have another year at least to go before all the evil is taken down!

If I'm reading the comms correctly this year will be a bumpy ride so stay grounded and focused!

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication

Juan said similar the other day...

(3) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

And yet I'm still getting bashed on Social Media from the left. I just said "I can't understand how you can even stand up for the Biden Admin." Maybe too harsh, too truthful, not enough tact. ha ha

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

why do you even waste your time and energy talking to them? all we have is time and energy dont waste it!

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2496
this case has always been nothing more than a distraction

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Looks like the oath that the justices took to uphold the constitution is worth as much as those who certified the 2020 election.
NOTHING.

It is getting harder and harder to keep positive going forward...there is always a little light at the end of the tunnel, a little bit of excitement is there, wondering, could this finally be the place and time for us to be free of all this evil, massive corruption and fraud. But once again, disappointment comes in and I feel lower than the last time. Something so major has to come to really shake things up and for the rest of us hanging on to feel like we are finally over the threshold and on our way to a sure victory. Sorry for the downer, but this is just another day of bleh to me.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

i heard they got a plan also how many rounds did it take for the house speaker to be decided? on what date? look at the Q post. i know its tough but WE R WINNING. HAVE FAITH WE R HERE WITH U!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Savy Someone to his Publication

If you're still here you've made it. We all have shit days because we know more than 94% of the population. It's hard to be in the know.....but it's better than not.

Bleh, meh, muh.....wash your h's and soldier on. We've got this.

(4) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Boooooo
Now what? We peacefully protest outside SC?

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

I'm choosing to stay hopeful. This was only one log in the fire. Lots of other stuff simmering.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The White Hats have what they wanted in the House for the moment, IMHO they will see how that rolls out.
Slow roll of waking ppl up.
Yeah Nana knows, I am tired of it too.
With what is happening in Brazil right now maybe, just MAYBE that will speed things up with the military.

Idk but what I DO KNOW is that OUR PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS SLOW ROLL!
We are officially losing more ppl per day than we are waking up imho.

Nana is praying that God intervenes!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Please God! A good lightening bolt to their backsides ie wallets may do it.

(18) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Looks like they also did not accept the Amiscus' either due to a timing thing. Wonder if that makes a difference?

We need more of them and millions of letters in the next few weeks

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❀️

Is there some legal reason the letter needs to have money (at least $1) in it to be taken into "account"? To be written down, to be included in the case?πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

One of the brothers said that they have appeals if the petition is denied.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Yes, I just posted that update. πŸ™

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Yes. I saw one of the brothers say this is why the letters are important.

(2) Show this thread

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Thank you for posting this...Learning is all a part of this process.

In response Carrie Henig to her Publication

I have learned so much about how our government works over the past 5 years. Never again will I ignore what's happening in D.C.

(1) Show this thread

so what happens next? I had hoped Pres Trump would be back in office like later this month!

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

you really didn’t believe that they would over turn its a movie right so it plays on and on

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response America First to his Publication

the movies I have watched have a hard stop.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response America First to his Publication

the movies I have watched have a hard stop.

(4) Show this thread

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

No doubt it's part of The Plan, and wonder who their queen is...

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

I see the case on the Order List but I see no decision DENIED or otherwise regarding this case. Only two "orders" I see for today's date are related to a stay of execution!
If, in fact, this decision is denied, does that equal all 3 branches of the government not upholding the Constitution and doing their job, so NOW it's "here come da Marines' time?

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Look at the list again. It's under the heading Writ of Certiorari Denied.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Raland Brunson posted it was denied. However, it's not over. They are filing an appeal and have more moves left.

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All is Ok, everything is falling into place, God confirmed at the beginning this is for real, I hold to it with all I got, Faith and Trust.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen! We are in Very Capable Hands!! πŸ™Œ πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈ

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

i agree, beautiful patriot, you are right.. πŸ™πŸ’–

(2) Show this thread

i domt see the case, can you share the denied court link please?

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

The link is in my post. Scroll down to where it Jan 9 case list. Click on that (It's a pdf) to download the list.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Disappointing. Alright, therefore, in essence all 3 Branches of the U.S. Government have failed to uphold the Constitution, correct?

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Sure appears like it. I guess the Military really is the only way.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘† @kimrunner

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

LSWH!