Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Could you please fight airlines and hospitals to stop forcing masks then do store chains! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Stores are easy, includ chains, I dont wear them to pharmacies ;CVS, local pharmacy, grocery, Target, Walmart, gstations, restau. I dont wear masks anymore. I avoid the hosp &Dr.Offices.The people in charge,mgmt, supervisers ect,) they may give you a hard time about "the mask policy".but you just have to know your shit, spit truth to them. Good warmup for yourself, print a CDC face mask exemption card. when they say something about a mask to you, say you have a mask exemption. ask them if they need to see card, 19 out of 20 will decline and leave you alone.Push as far as ur confortable.

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SmartFart2021 in this post can reply

In response Amanda Noneyabiz to his Publication

ACA clearly states you can't be denied health care coverage for discrimination. refusing service for not wearing a mask is discrimination. It also goes against the nuremberg code. It's a war crime. You cannot be made to put something on your physicality by someone else. period. share..................

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

👏YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

(1) Show this thread