Could you please fight airlines and hospitals to stop forcing masks then do store chains! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bib45le in this post can reply

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

ACA says health professionals cannot discriminate against anyone for any reason and they are obligated to provide you service. If their office policy requires a mask they are discriminating. Find it and print it out and start presenting it. This crap needs to stop.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Fighting the fight for 40 years! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Stop waiting for someone else to do what you should do yourself.

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

What in the world!? I do. I say NO. I dont use their services or wear mask.

(1) Show this thread

I am sometimes, the inly one at a Target w/out mask. But think of yourself as inspiration and courageous example for those in your community to exercise their rights and become teuth seekers 😊

If they push back hard and LITERALLY refuse service( only happened once to me at smoke shop)...YOU SHOULD deny them your business and take it elsewhere.

Stores are easy, includ chains, I dont wear them to pharmacies ;CVS, local pharmacy, grocery, Target, Walmart, gstations, restau. I dont wear masks anymore. I avoid the hosp &Dr.Offices.The people in charge,mgmt, supervisers ect,) they may give you a hard time about "the mask policy".but you just have to know your shit, spit truth to them. Good warmup for yourself, print a CDC face mask exemption card. when they say something about a mask to you, say you have a mask exemption. ask them if they need to see card, 19 out of 20 will decline and leave you alone.Push as far as ur confortable.

In response Amanda Noneyabiz to his Publication

ACA clearly states you can't be denied health care coverage for discrimination. refusing service for not wearing a mask is discrimination. It also goes against the nuremberg code. It's a war crime. You cannot be made to put something on your physicality by someone else. period. share..................

(1) Show this thread

please