Only people mentioned by @Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply

Proud Texan, committed Deplorable and loyal American. WWG1WGA.

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Good! Maybe you know someone who can helpour Lin Wood.

God, family and country. In God We Trust #GodWon

my question is after reading the comments how do I get back to the home page where i left off instead of at the top again? I dont want tomtry and find where I was after reading comments........anyone know? i have hit the arrow to the right under the post and i have hit the back button on top to the left and i end up at the start of the home page. Then i have to scroll down to find where i was. what am i missing. and i wish capital letters would work at the start of the sentence and the i word. lol

In response Unforgotton 19k to her Publication

!. Click your@name to get to your home page or the HOME BUTTON.

2. The very top above the post you respond to is an arrow and hit it a few time to get back to the original thread of that post.

3. Explore gives you todays feed from people you follow and may want to follow.

I hope that helps.

(1) Show this thread

My kinda guy ❤

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Very smart lawyer. I heard him speak at a rally at the Federal Courthouse in Boston.

Except the promise about the vaccine being safe, nobody can make those promises with traditional vaccines let alone this one.. i hope all responsible for this genocide hang by the neck very soon

Praying you bury WA governor Jay. He's a piece of work. We left the once great state of WA in 2012 and have never looked back. Love the beauty as we were both born there and raised our girls there. When we fly in, I see my mountain. But it's a real schiff show there now.

Trump is my president! Jesus is my Savior, #Q, #WWG1WGA, #GodWins,

We've ALL been VIOLATED and need to move forward against them in all areas that have affected our lives!

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

Could you please fight airlines and hospitals to stop forcing masks then do store chains! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Stop waiting for someone else to do what you should do yourself.

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

ACA says health professionals cannot discriminate against anyone for any reason and they are obligated to provide you service. If their office policy requires a mask they are discriminating. Find it and print it out and start presenting it. This crap needs to stop.

(6) Show this thread

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Not ever warrying these mask again, I can't breath in them, they don't work, they fog up my glasses so I can't see and I do need my glasses to see ever since I was 16month old. So screw the mask, on the other hand I may be in need of a awesome attorney in case someone knows a excellent one in Florida. Ready to take a major stand!!

Christian, Husband, Father, Creator, Patriot. #wwg1wga #MAGA

i cant wait until the "did your employer require you to wear a facemask during the fraudulent covid pandemic? then you may be eligible for a $600 stimulus check" commercials.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response JCis Qing to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣✅👌🏻

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Go get him tiger!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Surprised he hasn't been GTMO'd

(1) Show this thread

👏👏👏 Hell Yeah!!! Trump could use him!!