#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scammers get Fooked. GJ AU community.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i confess i have low tech skills and my discernment sucks sometimes. know i followed patriot sam and seems the other followed me. one was selling certificates. checked think both gone now, thanks ya’ll for keeping us good. have never used fooked button

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Patriot Sam? 🤔. Never said anything wrong I noticed. But then again, nobody really plays with me anymore.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Was not me, friend.😐

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

😂. You & Truthseeker got bashed recently. I thought “WTF?” 😂. Apparently others like your name to take you down. You’re doing something correct!! 👍🏻👍🏻

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😠Wow. Who did that? Do you remember? I'm a kind person, but when people pull that kind of crap, I'm like one of those mama bears. Grrr... 👊💥 And if you mean@TruthSeeker4444, he's one of the good guys and a friend on here, a true patriot. What you-know-whats. Hopefully, scammers and not patriots. If patriots, how pathetic.😠

Apparently truthseeker “09”

Cannot find that account on here. Maybe gone now?

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

09 Did get fooked. Probably yours too! 😁

The fake one of mine? INFURIATES me to know that there was an account pretending to be me. And why didn't anyone let me know, even by just tagging? Sigh.

(1) Show this thread