#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scammers get Fooked. GJ AU community.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

i confess i have low tech skills and my discernment sucks sometimes. know i followed patriot sam and seems the other followed me. one was selling certificates. checked think both gone now, thanks yaโ€™ll for keeping us good. have never used fooked button

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Patriot Sam? ๐Ÿค”. Never said anything wrong I noticed. But then again, nobody really plays with me anymore.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Was not me, friend.๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚. You & Truthseeker got bashed recently. I thought โ€œWTF?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚. Apparently others like your name to take you down. Youโ€™re doing something correct!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ Wow. Who did that? Do you remember? I'm a kind person, but when people pull that kind of crap, I'm like one of those mama bears. Grrr... ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ And if you mean@TruthSeeker4444, he's one of the good guys and a friend on here, a true patriot. What you-know-whats. Hopefully, scammers and not patriots. If patriots, how pathetic.๐Ÿ˜ 

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Apparently truthseeker โ€œ09โ€

(1) Show this thread