🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

HELLO!

Anybody out there?!

#FamilyIsEverything

NANA doesn't think that is really Patrick. There are some fakes on telegram as well.
Now the one on twit wit 4 yrs ago, pretty sure that was Patrick.
People were so mean to him too, pissed Nana right off.
You know I don't care for mean and it was the totally uncalled for kind of mean as well.

You know I was thinking about that today how on twitter yrs ago that ppl many many times were "totally uncalled for mean" not like people that had a different point of view to defend just fookn vile meanness just to be mean.

I think many were bots and the rest were certifiable physcopaths!
We MUST get to the place were we can have differences of opinions without anger and hatred.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Patrick of a few years ago on Twitter imparted soooo much detail about the Kalooni - Lincoln -Kennedy connections, how everything came to be, and what it was like to grow up in the middle east. I've seen a pix of a man who looks older, in uniform, who looks just like this boy, here.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Yes he did.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, have you ever wondered if Juan is Patrick?

I had this thought recently! 🤷‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Well I couldn't say.
I have wondered if Neg 48 was Patrick at times.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The Patrick Kennedy chapter of this day caused me some frustration but I'm a big boy. I can take it. I probably didn't look closely enough before amplifying. It's another teaching opportunity. I love to model to my son taking responsibility for our mistakes. On to the next town.

No worries you ok. When he first came here Nana gave him the benefit of doubt, I always do. It is the same pic Patrick used on twit wit.
Patrick educated us all on twit wit!

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

To be fair these accounts try and obscure their purpose and their posts from a quick glance by re-posting others. It takes time to trawl through and find the evidence.

On another note I guess "Patricks" twitter account was never restored? tbh my personal probability rating for Patrick was only about 15%, but I liked to keep an eye on it just in case... ;-)

(2) Show this thread

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

I learned a lot about Libya from Patrick's account on Twitter, then poof, he was gone!

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

Yepper me too.

(1) Show this thread