🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

HELLO!

Anybody out there?!

#FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

NANA doesn't think that is really Patrick. There are some fakes on telegram as well.
Now the one on twit wit 4 yrs ago, pretty sure that was Patrick.
People were so mean to him too, pissed Nana right off.
You know I don't care for mean and it was the totally uncalled for kind of mean as well.

You know I was thinking about that today how on twitter yrs ago that ppl many many times were "totally uncalled for mean" not like people that had a different point of view to defend just fookn vile meanness just to be mean.

I think many were bots and the rest were certifiable physcopaths!
We MUST get to the place were we can have differences of opinions without anger and hatred.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Patrick Kennedy chapter of this day caused me some frustration but I'm a big boy. I can take it. I probably didn't look closely enough before amplifying. It's another teaching opportunity. I love to model to my son taking responsibility for our mistakes. On to the next town.

To be fair these accounts try and obscure their purpose and their posts from a quick glance by re-posting others. It takes time to trawl through and find the evidence.

On another note I guess "Patricks" twitter account was never restored? tbh my personal probability rating for Patrick was only about 15%, but I liked to keep an eye on it just in case... ;-)

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @W4rWeary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from War Weary, click on at the bottom under it