πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

HELLO!

Anybody out there?!

#FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

NANA doesn't think that is really Patrick. There are some fakes on telegram as well.
Now the one on twit wit 4 yrs ago, pretty sure that was Patrick.
People were so mean to him too, pissed Nana right off.
You know I don't care for mean and it was the totally uncalled for kind of mean as well.

You know I was thinking about that today how on twitter yrs ago that ppl many many times were "totally uncalled for mean" not like people that had a different point of view to defend just fookn vile meanness just to be mean.

I think many were bots and the rest were certifiable physcopaths!
We MUST get to the place were we can have differences of opinions without anger and hatred.

Nana, have you ever wondered if Juan is Patrick?

I had this thought recently! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Well I couldn't say.
I have wondered if Neg 48 was Patrick at times.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

The picture of Jr & Caroline's wedding when they are coming out of the church-in the background is Patrick-tall & handsome

Same! His Voice sounds SO much like John’s voice!!

I sure hope we find out!!

That TIMBER Video of the Kennedy Grands, has several more Grandchildren than Caroline Kennedy has, seems like maybe some
are John’s & Patrick’s? Perhaps? πŸ™

When I met Juan in Dallas, he mentioned he had a daughter (maybe in Med school or thinking about Med School πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ) at least the age of the grandchildren in the Timber Video! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

(2) Show this thread