🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

HELLO!

Anybody out there?!

#FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

NANA doesn't think that is really Patrick. There are some fakes on telegram as well.
Now the one on twit wit 4 yrs ago, pretty sure that was Patrick.
People were so mean to him too, pissed Nana right off.
You know I don't care for mean and it was the totally uncalled for kind of mean as well.

You know I was thinking about that today how on twitter yrs ago that ppl many many times were "totally uncalled for mean" not like people that had a different point of view to defend just fookn vile meanness just to be mean.

I think many were bots and the rest were certifiable physcopaths!
We MUST get to the place were we can have differences of opinions without anger and hatred.

The Patrick of a few years ago on Twitter imparted soooo much detail about the Kalooni - Lincoln -Kennedy connections, how everything came to be, and what it was like to grow up in the middle east. I've seen a pix of a man who looks older, in uniform, who looks just like this boy, here.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FramersIntents in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Yes he did.