I will be OOT for a few days. I have to go to CTCA (Cancer Treatments of America) for specialized testing, and will be back Sat, or Sun. Please keep me up on SCOTUS, and SOTH. Thoughts, and Prayers to All!!!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @KMRA777 in this post can reply

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response KMRA 777 to her Publication

Prayer for you. But, please also look on NIH site, search “Ivermectin and cancer”. 🙏🏻🥰

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

right back at you fren, prayers sent

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Best of luck!🙏

before I knew about Ivermectin and fenbenzanol my dad had cancer I went to an alternative cancer treatment seminar and asked the speaker what he suggests to do for my dad and he said to have him eat a ton of broccoli. after my dad started eating lots of broccoli on his next checkup the doctor stated that his PSA level had dropped down to below normal and that his cancer was disappearing. he told my dad to just keep doing whatever he was doing and he did. My dad took a fall and broke his neck when he was 91 years old, he ended up living till 94. unfortunately lack of movement created other ailments that ended up causing him to pass away otherwise he would have lived well over a hundred years old

This is how they treat you:

How we treat cancer
Our cancer experts treat cancer with a wide range of standard-of-care and innovative techniques and approaches, including high-tech diagnostic tools, targeted radiation therapies, minimally invasive surgical techniques and treatments identified through the tools of precision medicine.

Our treatment disciplines generally fall into these categories:

Chemotherapy
One of the most common types of treatment for many cancer types is chemotherapy, which uses drugs to kill fast-growing cancer cells.

Chemotherapy is designed to serve multiple functions: It may help treat cancer, prevent it from returning, stop it from spreading, and/or delay its growth. It may also shrink large tumors, helping to relieve pain and other cancer-related symptoms.

As a treatment for cancer, chemotherapy may be administered alone or in combination with other options. Most often, other cancer treatments are utilized along with chemotherapy.

Chemothera

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers and Vibes up for you🐸🙏🏻💚

Prayers for you…🙏❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Cancer treatment centers are not there to cure you they are there to get you on chemo chemo kills. Ivermectin and Fenbenzinol kills cancer.

🙏🙏🙏

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

🙏❤️🙏