#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

+ How are you mentally?
Doing well I hope!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I'm not, actually. Pray for me, friends.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Your day get any better?

She needs the full armor of God. Her family is hurting.

Only people mentioned by @KeriA1776 in this post can reply

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

Ive made an anonup prayer book. Adding this. I will definitely be praying. 🙏❤️

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

He needs a spherical hedge of protection around him ... constructed by a battallion of angels. Lord cast out any and all evil doings and evil doers. Bind and Rebuke anything UnGodly that comes against him. God Please Make It So I Pray in Jesus Name ... Amen 🤗

Heavenly Father in Jesus' name, send healing balm to Michelle's son, and family. Lift his heart, lift his Spirit, Mend his broken heart. Let him feel your peaceful presence. Amen.

Prayers to her and her family. So many families are going through struggles. Lets pray for all of humanity

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Amen. I will pray with you.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for her and her entire family. 🙏❤️🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you. :)

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now in Yeshu's name 🙏