Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In Los Angeles, CA. JESUS first! Mom, dog mom and Patriot. Just living my best life!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Very true! Trying. The only positive people I know are here on Anon Up!! Thank you everyone! All my family thinks I am nuts! I want to be vindicated so badly. I am tired of being called the crazy one.

😄true...why worry

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I once worried
Then I learned better.
What's the point
It" is what it's gonna be.
Here today
enjoy what you have

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I'm OK You OK!

Nana has seen the other side, NOT AFRAID!

&

BTW if I don't make it in this avatar, I will be back until I see we win!

And if I am wrong well I will depend on ya'll to finish the job.
God threw me back once, I guess I will see.

https://youtu.be/SZdVWKM1ILs

Terminator - I'll be back - YouTube

Terminator - I'll be back Line/Scene 1080p HDTerminator O, Exterminador do Futuro, Терминатор, Förstöraren, tuhoaja, O exolothreftis, Ο Εξολοθρευτής, A halál...

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Worrying never added a minute to anyones life

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Not worried.
NCSWIC!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Indeed. We can’t stop it and I don’t believe that we would want to even with all of the knowledge ahead of time for what is to come. My husband and I are strong together, spending our free time being creative and talking about the future knowing it could be bittersweet with loses of those we love that got the jibby. We’ve had some really interesting convos even wishing that we were able to join in on President Trump’s desire for a baby boom.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There is no better way to to release FUD, (fear, uncertainty, doubt) than to trust the Lord. Jesus has said:
☆Fear not for I AM with you.
☆Who by worrying can add a moment to their life?
☆Come to me all who are weary and heavely burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, for my yoke is easy and my burdens light.
😇

Spending lots of time with my baby chickens (10). They are always happy to see me and don't fuss when I leave them. We discuss no politics and just live in the moment.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NOT WORRYING GLADLY ANTICIPATING

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Eggs-zachary!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

👍

Take care of and focus what you can do; leave be and give to others, even a higher source, what you cannot.

Even though we do have some similarities, everyone is a 'bit' different: in appearance, ability, etc, so no one specific size fits all; however, keeping it simple, fundamental, or basic works for all.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I've been saying "You are safe" and "we are protected" more times in a day than ever before!!! It's helping to keep me calm though ❤️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

My mental state is my primary responsibility...it's my vibe broadcaster/reciever.
If I am not mindful I can send out all kinds of wrong signals that resonate and attract same.
Setting the right tone, vibration, frequency to start the day, checking in often I Am noticing sooner than before when I get off course.
Love wins.
-

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thats why i only come here
the rest is like walking into a hornets nest
nobody needs that right now

we have done AU family…we made it to 2023
keep the vibes high stay posirive and trust JESUS
🙏

caps- DTLFUDSTNCSWICS
ts- 15:03

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏I Believe🙏
NCSWIC

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏Amen🙏
💖♾💙

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I see this has affected your APL!

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Couldn’t have been said better, thanks VK🍻!

what’s FUD? sorry - missed that one somewhere

In response Irish Whiskey to his Publication

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Drama is like kryptonite to me. LOL. I can't even watch dramas on DVDs or the computer anymore. Drains my soul. Give me a good comedy. :) It's a choice what we allow in, and our choices fuel our health.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I don't enjoy Dateline or drama laden reality TV. Just not fun at all. No benefit that I can see, not entertaining.

(1) Show this thread

Actually, I am loving listening to Twitter Spaces. I like listening to the different views and subjects. Whether it's organised Blackpillers or if it's a concept of the softly approach to Redpilling, I don't mind. I contibute in the chats the best way I can because we are@War.
BTW VK, why aren't the Anons opening up a Space, thousands of people are into this now, a great opportunity to reach the masses and new people ??

+ es = 5 19
APL went up to .519

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

Sigh. I told both parents off today. Get a clue type thing. Zero progress. Going full focus Ninja mode 2023. No negative anything, help when asked.

Sigh. I told both parents off today. Get a clue type thing. Zero progress. Going full focus Ninja mode 2023. No negative anything, help when asked.