#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

+ How are you mentally?
Doing well I hope!

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

How are you doing today?

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Hi, Mary. I'm doing okay. We are in a bit of a holding pattern with our son. Thankful for all the thoughts and prayers from my AU family.

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏😇🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Hope you are feeling better, You are so very Loved. 🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you so much, Jason.

(1) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

praying 🙏

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Feeling the same way. My 22 year old would rather ignore what is going on than to listen to me or watch any "proof". I know at that age she lives in her own world but unfortunately she was home fom school for 2 weeks for the holidays and I became so frsstrated that we got into one day and I am upset at myself. I'm tired and getting so down about the the staatus of what is going on. I know it is God's timing but I'm still getting depressed. She left to go back this morning and I pray everyday she wakes up and God will protect her.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

It's so very hard. 💞

(1) Show this thread

yes I agree, it tough right now / then getting the flu makes it really hard, little energy to draw from.
Feel better Michelle.

Thank you, Laurel. My best to you. 💞

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you Michelle 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Prayers

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending prayers up for you Michelle to receive Creator's Love and Light to Protect and Heal you ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

🙏♥️🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love, light and healing energies to you Michelle. Petitioning our Divine Creator to comfort and protect you.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Dear Jesus,
Please help Michelle's son and come in to his life.
He is not able to carry the burdens of his life right now.
Please refresh his mind and put Hope in his heart.
Replace anxiety with peace.
Replace doubt and loneliness with a revived passion for life.
Please fill this family with heavenly peace.
Lighten their hearts and comfort them until the sorrows pass on.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏💖Prayers, Love, & Positive Vibes sent Your Way💙🙏 Please let US know what WE can do to help 💖🙏 God Bless You & Yours💙🙏 Much Love to You ♾♾💖🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

You got it fren.
Heartfelt prayers on the way.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Father in Heaven I ask you lift up Michelle grant her comfort and strength. I ask in Jesus name🙏

🙏❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

🙏🙏🙏

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Praying

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Dear Lord, I pray for Michelle and her whole family tonight. Please bring peace and comfort to her son, and the same to her other son and husband and Michelle. Lord, please bless them and help them to get back to the states soon, where help may be closer by.🙏❤️

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

God, Father Almighty, please hear my prayer. Your child, Michelle, is going through a rough patch. Please take her in Your embrace that she may feel Your love and grace. Please help her heart to be light, and let this trouble she is facing pass quickly.

Whatever Your will, please bring Michelle peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤️🕊❤️🙏
God is more than able.

Sending prayers. 🙏❤️🙏

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏