Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Suspended 2x on twit. 100% patriot. MAGA. Righteous anger.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Wish it were photo shopped.
Typically it's Aluminum, Strontium, Barium and Sulfur. That looks like some added coal ash. This is, unfortunately, legal in many states and funded by our taxes & grants.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

if only it were. Nashville started getting hammered about mid-afternoon yesterday - waiting for the 'industrial rain' to start falling tonight after today's manmade overcast.
I felt so good yesterday to see the sun shine for a few hours! Too short-lived.

here in northern Indiana we get the fallout from chicago.. i cannot remember the last day we had sun.. we go weeks and months in winter without sun it is awful

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Just a "few" (haha!) things I see!
I added a bit of exposure/hi def for better clarity.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response CharRose to her Publication

what are you seeing? crafts?

(1) Show this thread

When you mess up on a startch crease...

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Photoshop, or the light source is much closer than we are lead to believe!

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

Dec 28, 2022… Fort Pierce FL. area, just a little S of Mar-a-Lago. Taken with a cell phone and zero editing.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Anj Patriotpilot to her Publication

Looks like noctilucent clouds that are typical in high latitude sky during summers. Never heard they could be seen in Florida sky, but I've photographed them orten in north. Science doesn't understand these night shining clouds well.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Anj Patriotpilot to her Publication

Fort Pierce is an hour drive north of Mar a Lago.

(2) Show this thread

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

In AZ, the past three months we’ve had an increasing amount of chemtrials in our skies, and on an almost daily basis. Because they are in patterns and linger far longer (for an entire day) then a plane’s typical jet stream, I have no doubt we are being sprayed with chemcials for the purpose of “correcting the climate.” Patriots I talk with here have also had an increase in headaches and other ailments as have I. I know some people don’t believe our gov could do that to people, but [they] have proven [they] are willing to do whatever it takes to reduce the population. I remain convinced the patterns in the sky I see almost daily are not jet streams…so what are they?@vincentkennedy

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vette Girl to her Publication

It's rare they are NOT in the skies. Is this keeping CMEs from hitting earth? Is it correcting our climate? Hard to say, but I would guess it is a white hat operation whatever it is.

(1) Show this thread

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

I have experienced deja-vu or deja-vu like experiences several times in the past week- with tonight being one of those times. Walk outside and see chemtrails across the moon- 10 minutes later VK post an exact picture!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🤣😂👍 Thanks VK I needed the laugh

Ok who's been having fun with the Bevel and Emboss option, with Layers, on Photoshop !

If it was Photoshoped, (only saying that because I really don't know) it's a bad job. It does look like a bad Photoshop job, or taken from a high res camera.

The left air stream looks like the more natural of the two, but the tail looks of. The right air stream is the big red flag, and is why I immediately thought of the Bevel and Emboss option.

If this is Photoshoped I'm only seeing two or three layers in the image: the back ground, maybe the trees, and one layer the air streams; but the right one could be a separate layer

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its easy to photo shop the matrix!

Funny how we all see something different. I see a big ass rabbit.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

💥👍😃❤️

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

That moon looks pretty ‘full’ for a waxing gibbous.
However, the FULL Wolf moon doesn’t arrive until Friday, January 6th.

Interesting that Forbes calls out Orion as the constellation of the week and the Orion Nebula (M42) as the object of the week.

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

this M42? 🤗

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

Looks a bit like a painting

VK didn't you clearly state that Chemtrails weren't the big deal people thought. I think you said "they breath the same air we do". I have never bought into Chemtrails much, everything else, pretty much.

In response William Filer to his Publication

I don't think it was as much about breathing it, as it was about blocking out the sun's natural light. Opening the pineal gland(third eye). Could be wrong.

(1) Show this thread

I see a few faces,one very angry' one soft eyes content and smiling, one just looking, there was another one and more to the bottom a face of a baby. I must admit the angry face i see resembles Trumps features alot, but as you said not photoshopped. So maybe what you see is left in the eyes of the beholder?

I see a few faces,one very angry' one soft eyes content and smiling, one just looking, there was another one and more to the bottom a face of a baby. I must admit the angry face i see resembles Trumps features alot, but as you said not photoshopped. So maybe what you see is left in the eyes of the beholder?

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

... it does, and it is imo. am i right?

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Nelson New Zealand checkered with chemtrails last Sunday - You rarely rarely see that here. Just waiting for the unusual weather or sickness now! 😖

😉I like the tree colors against the sky. Different for sure. I see the little troll or whatever it is.

Chemtrails Planes how they look inside ❗️😠