#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Almost looks photoshopped.

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In AZ, the past three months we’ve had an increasing amount of chemtrials in our skies, and on an almost daily basis. Because they are in patterns and linger far longer (for an entire day) then a plane’s typical jet stream, I have no doubt we are being sprayed with chemcials for the purpose of “correcting the climate.” Patriots I talk with here have also had an increase in headaches and other ailments as have I. I know some people don’t believe our gov could do that to people, but [they] have proven [they] are willing to do whatever it takes to reduce the population. I remain convinced the patterns in the sky I see almost daily are not jet streams…so what are they?@vincentkennedy

It's rare they are NOT in the skies. Is this keeping CMEs from hitting earth? Is it correcting our climate? Hard to say, but I would guess it is a white hat operation whatever it is.

In response Vette Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it