There’s never been a more idiotic time in human history to get into a habit of watching TV right now.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm.the crazy one! Nutjob, mentally ill, blah de fucking blah!

But wait!!

Have I had the vax? NO
Have I worn a mask? NO!

As my sister used to say, its called "Tell Lie Vision"! for a reason!

I here enough of whats going on through my work. I just laugh. My co-workers are so brainwashed and clueless but i am the crazy one. I dont watch the mocking bird media.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I stopped watching it in 2002, had a few occasions since then when I’ve had to endure it in family & friends houses & learnt to detach. Whilst caring for Mama through her dementia journey TV was an easy distraction tool for her at certain times of the day when I needed to get in with other things & I was careful with what she watched. Since she died I have only used the TV to watch youtube & listen to frequency music/having it on in the background.

You are so right! I don't watch TV haven't for awhile.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

5 years ago I told dish to take their crap out of my house. $1300 a year saved, a lot of the scam calls quit too. Life is good

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

ZERO tv for 3 years.
90-95% NO tv since 1984.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

agreed
I stopped watching it 15 years ago

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Nope stopped watching tv since 2020

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Nope stopped watching tv since 2020

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

I binge-watch the same old show on Netflix from High School. They say people with PTSD do that because they know what is going to happen. News- absolutely not.

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

???!!!?!

I like yelling at the tv liesssssss multiple times a day

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Except for Barmageddon. 🍻🥃😂🎶

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

I love finding all of the truth nuggets hidden in shows, especially cartoons

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Are you a self Conscious human being or a PROGRAMED SLAVE
C_a Doc NCLC 1974 Titled👆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGubWSv7mPg

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

shabam....quit 2 decades ago

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I dont watch new stuff. I watch little house on the prairie, the waltons, I love lucy....stuff like that. I cant get into new age tv lol I sound old, but I'm not!

damn, i was just about to start tuning into the MSM… :)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread