Only people mentioned by @Justice67 in this post can reply

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

This article makes absolutely no sense if you trust Q
1. Trump spent 4 yrs inside a building knowing about kids and tunnels and waited till now?!?
2. Biden isn't anywhere near there, as we have been shown multiple pics of a studio

This 1 article is now making me question all other articles I've read off this site....

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

I agree there is no way Trump left kids in tunnels under the WH and for four years! On top of the reason they give for him doing so!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Q is a quantum computer... I spent hours untangling that last weekend. I don't know what to think of that. But I know who owns it. Goo... There was an interesting video on YT last week about the WH putting in 6 miles of underground tunnels 6+ years ago. IDK if the story's still up, but there was footage w/lots of machinery & digging. Curious time to see it?🤔

Would building permits be filed in DC? Would DJT know this?! IDK? But he knows about the vax & keeps pushing it. I don't understand THAT... GOD BLESS THOSE SWEET SOULS WHO ENDURED A NIGHTMARE IN UNDERGROUND HELL...😭 MOST WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL THEY SEE IT.

(2) Show this thread

Imagine all those poor souls trapped in the white house, it needs to be SMUGED with sage🙏🏼😔

Proud to be an American!! I am a skincare consultant & would love to assist you with your skin care issues!

Im not sure I trust this. Trump would have known if there were childern in tunnels under the White House!

Brit, Ex Forces. President Trump/Patriots/Anon Supporter. Love travelling, wildlife & so much more. God Bless.

Please use discernment when chosing your path of truth.
NO ONE has insider intel, NO ONE. That's why it'll work.
We have a choice to help, after the info drops, that's our role.
Keep supporting President Trump, Trust his plan & keep praying.

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

i have seen bits and pieces of this all over. i saw the video of the warehouse that had boxes of body bags being loaded on the trucks..😢😢😢 God has a special place for the children who suffer.

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

The White House has to go, demolished, taken down... it's to Evil. just say'n. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

🙏

Hasn't JB been on TV since this date? What am I missing, here?

This is where I get my news. Watching The Great Awakening

In response Cuew Bacca to his Publication

not really biden, someone in disguise or cgi

(1) Show this thread

this was caught on the live stream on earth tv before it went dark that same night!

i can't even twll my husband about this because he won't believe it....it's not "on the news"!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Saw a video about this time, with kids coming out of the Capitol in the night with troups, and put on busses.

Please so not post anything fromm this site here.
It is not a trusted source.

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

And neither is Charlie Ward, which the article uses as a source. According to Ward, the "event" should've happened on 2/5 at 6 PM.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

God bless those children and their parents 🙏

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

one problem with this.

Trump has been in the White House for 4 years.

They knew about these tunnels. Why would there be any children there at this point?

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

I agree with you.

You think for one second President Trump & our First Lady, Melania Trump would live there with 100's of Children underneath them?

NO WAY! Absolutely, not.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

SInce the WH has been shut down literally no one living there, gives the WH the chance to get the children out through the front doors of the WH. And the tunnels are vastand the DUMBS are deep underground bases.

(3) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I had hoped all the children were already rescued in our nation.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Well this would then answer the question we had from the Fed Ex employee that video'd pallets of bodybags right?