Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

This article makes absolutely no sense if you trust Q
1. Trump spent 4 yrs inside a building knowing about kids and tunnels and waited till now?!?
2. Biden isn't anywhere near there, as we have been shown multiple pics of a studio

This 1 article is now making me question all other articles I've read off this site....

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

Q is a quantum computer... I spent hours untangling that last weekend. I don't know what to think of that. But I know who owns it. Goo... There was an interesting video on YT last week about the WH putting in 6 miles of underground tunnels 6+ years ago. IDK if the story's still up, but there was footage w/lots of machinery & digging. Curious time to see it?πŸ€”

Would building permits be filed in DC? Would DJT know this?! IDK? But he knows about the vax & keeps pushing it. I don't understand THAT... GOD BLESS THOSE SWEET SOULS WHO ENDURED A NIGHTMARE IN UNDERGROUND HELL...😭 MOST WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL THEY SEE IT.

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

I agree there is no way Trump left kids in tunnels under the WH and for four years! On top of the reason they give for him doing so!