Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

one problem with this.

Trump has been in the White House for 4 years.

They knew about these tunnels. Why would there be any children there at this point?

SInce the WH has been shut down literally no one living there, gives the WH the chance to get the children out through the front doors of the WH. And the tunnels are vastand the DUMBS are deep underground bases.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eaglesfly in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

I don't doubt the existence of tunnels.

What doesn't sit right is the date. Trump was there until the 20th. If they didn't get the kids out while he was there and he KNEW that they were there, doesn't that make him a willing participant?

Makes no sense he would allow it to continue for 4 years right under him. That is all I am saying.

Destroying the DUMBS now, that I can understand. But I would hope they would have rescued these children starting day one.

If January 20, 2017 is the date this happened, that makes more sense to me.