2018: Get beaten up on behalf on humanity
2019: Same
2020: Same
2021: Same
2022: Same

I have vague hopes that by the end of 2023 my daughters will have figured out that I am not quite as embarrassing a father as they previously believed. Would be nice not to get beaten up quite so much for a change.

But I would rather be a fighter than any of the alternatives.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank you for fighting and writing. You helped wake me up.

Someone I consider very wise said today that it was the young people that will do the heavy lifting in the future. Gen X (you and me) are responsible for waking them up but they will do the great things. I pray that every day I do my very best to shine the light so bright on truth that young people can’t help but wake up.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Wishing you a happy and peaceful new year, Martin! They DO come around.....most of us have been an embarrassment to our children many times over, but they eventually "see the light" and realize that through it all, you're the one who has always been there for them! Don't beat yourself up.....you are NOT alone on THAT battleground either!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

never underestimate the importance of a father to a daughter, whether they want to admit it or not!❤️❤️❤️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Therein is “the rub”, Brother Martin.
God Bless and a wounderous new year to you - and your children.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

🤗i want to go back to high school and study Shakespeare again.💞

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

✨🕊✨

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I just posted this to my family as it has been a rough couple of years. "Whenever it is, may it please be better then 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17".

PS: I think your family is going to come around and see what a great man you are!

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Deep down inside you are their hero and always will be. Even more so when the revelations begin and they see how you held the line not only for them but humanity in general. Not all heros wear capes….some help the many feel like they arent alone in the darkness. Happy New Year Martin🎆❤️🎆

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

MG
All I care about when I die is that our three kids are proud of me. They know I live now willing to die standing up instead of live as a subject kneeling.
Love ya brotha… keep up great work!!
GOOD WINS, EVIL DIES.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Martin, there is no possible way to understand the highest form of love that a daughter has for her father unless you are that daughter.
Since I am a daughter and speaking from a daughters point of view
you are the most important person in their lives.
What makes you that great?
Your LOVE and listening skills. The simple fact that they know you will go to the ends of the earth for them. You are the ONE person who's strength they draw from.
Speaking as a "Daddy's Girl" It matters not what you accomplish in your personal life. What matters is that you love and that you are stable minded in that love. It's the very core, the foundation in which your daughters navigate their lives.
That's it. It's pretty simple.
The only thing that daughters need from their fathers is to feel loved.
Keep doing what you are doing
Being beat up shows strength.
Cowards stay out of the line of fire.
You won't see a mark on them.
I'm positive they're proud of you.
I mean, I am.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Night Shift to her Publication

well said and 100% spot on❤️🙌🔥

In response Night Shift to her Publication

well said and 100% spot on❤️🙌🔥

(3) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Martin... i am hoping closer to the early part of this new year...🙏😔

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

My daughter awakened whilst researching to prove my craziness! Liz cronkin woke her up! Thank you Heavenly Father!💕 We Could ALL use a little moral boost! You know, like a picture of one of the Hangings at Gitmo. Just one.

Enjoying the show with man's original best friend.

Children are like arrows. All you can do is point them in the right direction and let go. Painful results at times... I've been estranged from mine since 2006. My now proven "conspiracy theories" branded me as "The Crazy Uncle" among other things. They've begun to wander back. I take heart that they express their love for me, but so many missed reunions... So be yourself without regret. You have us!

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Jeff Carr to his Publication

💞✨🙏!

(1) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

With respect, you elevated throughout. It may not be as obvious to you as you're quite humble. Lion's lead, accept the heat and prevail.

We are doing as you would expect - Holding the line. May 2023 bring us all Light, Unity and Love.

God bless.

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

You’re a f-ing lion Martin. Keep on fighting brother. Do they know that their dad is loved from every corner of the known word?

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

You’re a f-ing lion Martin. Keep on fighting brother. Do they know that their dad is loved from every corner of the known word?

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

💫daughters, let em beat you up, give them smiles and love back. be a patient father so that the light of their eyes will be shining on you. neva give-up on love there is so much time ahead for you

Loyal patriot, part of the movement to fight medical tyranny, govt corruption, child trafficking & human enslavement. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

We love you Martin, a true patriot warrior with a sliver tongue and lovely accent. Your children will be very proud of you, we understand getting beaten up too. Best is yet to come you didn't come this far to throw in the towel. :) Happy New Year.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Here, here Martin. Keep fighting the good fight. Your efforts with all their bumps, bruises, blood, sweat, tears and black eyes are noted and much appreciated.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Keep fighting the good fight, Marty.

Certainly no one HERE is embarrased of you.

Happy 2023!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

My daughter also has called me embarrassing, very painful.

WE love and appreciate your holy spirit amongst us. May Blissful blessings & abundant light permeate your life now and forevermore❣️

nailed it. 💥🔨

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I feel ya

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

your vindication and restoration shall be unbreakable after they experience the truth

FJB .......Trump is my President

My daughter thinks I’m crazy . She went to see a therapist cause she has anxiety and she told her about the things i say and her therapist said maybe i should make an appointment with her 😂😂😂 i told my daughter to ask her if she has a therapist cause she’s going to need one when I’m done with her .

They will!! They will Thank you for fighting so hard to save them and all the others! All we can do is try! I wear my tin hat proudly and dont give two shits what anyone thinks of me other then God!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thomas Paine's words hold true!

"THESE are the times that try men’s souls: The summer
soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink
from the service of his country; but he that stands it now,
deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like
hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with
us, that the harder the , the more glorious the triumph.
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: It is
dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows
how to set a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange
indeed, if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be
highly rated..."

Dec. 19, 1776: Published as a pamphlet in Philadelphia.
Dec. 24, 1776: Read to Washington’s troops before the crossing of the
Delaware River and victory in the Battle of Trenton.

https://americainclass.org/sources/makingrevolution/war/text2/painecrisis1776.pdf