Excited but I'm an optimist however blackpillers are killing the vibe on all social medias. Its poop.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I hear you loud and clear VK. Lots of poop going around everywhere, on all platforms but, each of us have a choice. We can let our hope be turned to doubt, which is exactly what they want because [they] feed on everything evil or we can starve them by shoving that blackpill up their collective arses and letting them choke on our hope and good vibes. I am done being controlled, if they’re going to kill me, it’s my choice to go happy!

The closer we get to the end of this movie, the more excited I am. I am an optimist too, always have been. I can feel it in the air, literally! Hope and faith may be an unknown but so is doubt…it’s a personal choice for every one of us when we wake each morning and when I DO wake up, it is a good day and I know I’m not done yet.
Doesn’t mean I don’t have my moments, I definitely do but in the end we know that good Trumps evil and we win! Manure can create the most beautiful flowers, plant those good seeds and pull the weeds! ❤️👍

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Wanna borrow my poop cannon?

It's great fertilizer over fields.
😎👊

Don't let the turkeys get ya down!

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Well watching them continuously murder your family members and friends with impunity has the effect on people.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Then let’s keep planting seeds in the poop. 🌱

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

They've been doing that since the beginning of the internet... and apparently it's part of it. Let's not get distracted by that... just move forward with confidence and knowledge of what's going on. The Great Awakening is a slow process at this stage, but will soon look like Al Gore's hockey stick chart... 😜

☘️ 🇮🇪 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 Sourcing #truth in this highly censored arena. As you shall sow, so shall you reap

I suspect many blackpillers have been followers who have simply lost their way. Its ok to doubt (I have doubted many times).

Keep encouraging though. As more is exposed and more normies wake up, the speed of the plan will also gather pace.

I suspect many of these people will stop black pilling and join the movement again. We mustn’t be judgemental. This is psycological warfare and many will flip-flop their way to the finishing line

I’m starting to understand all the cats:

2023 = Year of the Water Rabbit (Chinese) & Year of the Water Cat (Vietnamese)

Explains all the cat comms with the obvious bonus of “follow the 🐰” and “watch the water”. Plus 23. Here we go!

In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

my daughter showing me how to do a cartwheel in my t-rex costume.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

This might cheer you up. 😁

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

um no thank you 🤣🤣🤣

FJB .......Trump is my President

I think it’s just built up fustration we need to see some action . 2023 lets get these demons out of here !

means we are close to something big.

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Heard this and everything inside me jumps to say let's clear it! It's up to us to change this vibe! and its not just social medias, its lingering.. an energy, cmon. We got this 🔥🔥

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

... or help someone with low vibes get up!!

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

There's no place like home.
Click Click
AU AU
Click Click

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Their job is to lower the vibe. Ours is to RAISE it🎇😎👊

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Raising Vibes Video: "You Should Be Dancing" Bee Gees
Dare anyone to listen and not feeling the need to move to the beat!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI

Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing - YouTube

"You Should Be Dancing" is a single by the Bee Gees, from the album, Children of the World, in 1976. The single hit number one for one week on the U.S. Billb...

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Some 💖Love💙 for You & All 🙏:)
🙏💙God Bless All.💖🙏

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

so what does everybody think about Tate? im going to post a video here and honestly i hope white hats are involved. JS.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

i can't download the video but it is floating around social media where he is talking about the 3 stages "they" put you through to shut you up. Discredit.. prison for no reason.. then death. i really think we need to 🙏 for him and his brother.

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

You need to stop focussing and disseminating the negative forces and restart your gift of spreading the light of hope.

Why? Because you know this, because you stated you are an optimist.

True optimists do not engage with the intoxicating ‘however’

You got this.

The more they try and censor and block it all the more its waking the people up! Its benefiting the people by showing instead of telling!

The more they try and censor and block it all the more its waking the people up! Its benefiting the people by showing instead of telling!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🙋‍♀️
how many posts are possibly from different timelines on social media platforms? is that possible?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Pretty sure everybody has their moments of frustration….I know I have.

Where’s Kurt Angle when we need him? I’m hoping that 2023 can be the industrial sized bidet spray needed to get everyone on the same page…

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I guess it's that week from The Book.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I suppose this applies to me. Apologies to the collective mood but I'm not backing down from asking hard questions and pointing out inconsistencies. Respect for VK and all you've done but we're past games and puzzles. Please tell us what you know and how you know it.

I rattle the orange bottle and open the lid. All the red pills have been taken. (Compelled to search. No other personal options.) All that is left is one shiny, ebony capsule. It calls to me like a siren.

Most of my extended family have taken the shot and dosed their children. All seem to be OK. Everyone they know seems to be OK. After 3 years of no mainstream revelations they chuckle at my naivete to get suckered by internet hoaxes. I'm not dissuaded. I can't unsee what I've seen.

I see a caricature of government and no consequences for crime.

I see an impending financial attack with no visible WH protections.

I'm going to take a 3 day SM fast and see what 2023 brings.

Best to everyone.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Water Mark to his Publication

You're an excellent writer! you paint pictures with words 🎨📝 Is that your profession?

In response Water Mark to his Publication

I've noticed that on this platform, that if you question anything or want to see proof, especially from certain "individuals" you get labeled a "black piller". All that does is make me question everything else they post. If you make the statement, then show me the receipts. It's hard to pass info along and try and wake "normies" up with nonsensical b.s. This platform has its con artists just like all the others. Now label me a black piller because I think for myself.

(4) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

knowledge is everything- level up :)

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

everyone should be leveled up enough to see the black pilling poop heads talking smack, they still think you are a sleep enough to fall for the horse poop sandwiches ..

hard pass, would never be that hungry.

perhaps something will drop soon,
maybe something mildly epic this time,
.. undeniable perhaps ..

a sharp reminder of who is in control.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts