#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Excited but I'm an optimist however blackpillers are killing the vibe on all social medias. Its poop.

I hear you loud and clear VK. Lots of poop going around everywhere, on all platforms but, each of us have a choice. We can let our hope be turned to doubt, which is exactly what they want because [they] feed on everything evil or we can starve them by shoving that blackpill up their collective arses and letting them choke on our hope and good vibes. I am done being controlled, if they’re going to kill me, it’s my choice to go happy!

The closer we get to the end of this movie, the more excited I am. I am an optimist too, always have been. I can feel it in the air, literally! Hope and faith may be an unknown but so is doubt…it’s a personal choice for every one of us when we wake each morning and when I DO wake up, it is a good day and I know I’m not done yet.
Doesn’t mean I don’t have my moments, I definitely do but in the end we know that good Trumps evil and we win! Manure can create the most beautiful flowers, plant those good seeds and pull the weeds! ❤️👍

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it