Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Well i didnt believe half of what was shoved down my throat in school anyway, so im looking forward to hearing it all 🙂 My faith is in God 😇

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

PAK is feelin' the NEO vibe! 🖤💚

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Truth: My parents and a library card at eight years old gave me many doors to Non-Fiction and probable futuristic disclosures.
Thanks to a library, and some good-intentioned teachers !

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I'd believe you... it's the only way.

Ace
Moon
Punia

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

good morning VK & AU
It’s the last day of 2022 here in NZ.
Is it time to leave the Matrix?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Funny how my new Breaking News Video used similar wording.

At 45 seconds of 1:11

"Follow along as she is challenged to unlearn everything she thought she knew about the Internet and to arm herself with knowledge, skills and resourcefulness to break herself free from the virtual shackles fo identity and security theft."

Farther back you go, you see more lies! If you have lived through many years , You see History repeating! Question everything! I am learning more than I ever have! and seeing things reveal themselves, the lies is easy to see!

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

🔥🔥🔥 Thats Spot On 🔥🔥🔥

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"Come now and let us reason together sayeth the Lord" Is1:18

🐸I'm trying VK.

Hi VK.
What a tangled web of tracking and control [their] Matrix is.
The choice to leave is within each one of us. Many will need to reach a precipice in order to find the will to break free.

Your TS = 9:15.

Five Eyes Alliance

The Five Eyes Alliance (abbreviated as FVEY in government documents) is a cooperative intelligence network that monitors the electronic communications of citizens and foreign governments.

I hear FVEY is no more.

https://qalerts.app/?n=915

THE SWAMP RUNS DEEP.
Sometimes you CANNOT TELL people the truth.
You must show them.
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].
We, the People, have been betrayed for a very long time.
WILL YOU STAND?
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
FOR FREEDOM.
FOR HUMANITY.
WHERE WE GO ONE
WE GO ALL !!!
Q

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

WWG1WGA 🙏🏼🥰💫

(1) Show this thread

Morpheus explains the matrix.

https://youtu.be/YgJ5ZEn67tk

YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Who is this directed at?
Anons or normies..

Seems like you're preaching to the choir.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

He was also chatting with KanekoaTheGreat on Twitter...
Anon to Elanon

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I would say this has been known since at least the writings of the Upanishads in the East, or the Allegory of the Cave in the West.

I consider those to be recent iterations of much older understandings.

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

i had a weido dream about Elon last night. I used to have dreams that completely made sense. This one did not.

In response Mandy Merica to her Publication

weirdo.. dang it 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Elon is basically saying the same thing Q has been telling us for years —> “THINK FOR YOURSELF.”

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Same dude/computer.

(6) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Wait until "There is no spoon" part. Manifest it.

Follower more than a poster.

Open Chat GPT. Get a laptop you’re no longer using or one that works that you can get cheap. Ask Chat GPT to give you the exact steps it takes to install Linux as an operating system on the old laptop (make sure you’re asking Chat GPT on a separate device). Reformat the old laptop to run on Linux. Then ask Chat GPT how to create a personal AI that can be installed and ran on Linux. If the answers are too technical ask Chat to explain it in bullet points to a seven year old. See if it can write code for the AI and give directions to install (perhaps you can get your personal AI to access the web?). Then have Chat guide you to create a personal blockchain to accept payments. If it all works you have created one hell of a machine. I don’t know much about any of this but I know being curious works well with Chat GPT.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Wow. I can't even figure out my cell phone.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

I humor at the irony of a comment under a post about leaving the matrix ( AI machines against the humans) that took from it inspiration on how to build their own AI machine.

I thought the idea was to destroy and become free of the AI machines, not build them.

(2) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Andrew Tate and his brother arrested yesterday. He said "The Matrix has attacked me" when he was taken to jail. Tate has been exposing [them] recently and [they] are fighting back.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

😻

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Seems a contradiction to the premise of ChatGPT.