#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Follower more than a poster.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Open Chat GPT. Get a laptop you’re no longer using or one that works that you can get cheap. Ask Chat GPT to give you the exact steps it takes to install Linux as an operating system on the old laptop (make sure you’re asking Chat GPT on a separate device). Reformat the old laptop to run on Linux. Then ask Chat GPT how to create a personal AI that can be installed and ran on Linux. If the answers are too technical ask Chat to explain it in bullet points to a seven year old. See if it can write code for the AI and give directions to install (perhaps you can get your personal AI to access the web?). Then have Chat guide you to create a personal blockchain to accept payments. If it all works you have created one hell of a machine. I don’t know much about any of this but I know being curious works well with Chat GPT.

I humor at the irony of a comment under a post about leaving the matrix ( AI machines against the humans) that took from it inspiration on how to build their own AI machine.

I thought the idea was to destroy and become free of the AI machines, not build them.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It can help us with learning many complex tasks, it can be used for a good purpose. Limited not limitless, its a machine so humans are in competition with it. Death by machine, careful.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

9:11 Time stamp.

I am not nor will ever be a fan of AI.

At some point in time, all will learn AI caused more problems than it solved.

Godspeed.

(1) Show this thread