@VincentKennedy
Just at a random gas station and a man around my age is wearing a Q hat. He's a Navy veteran. I asked him if he follows Q. He said no but his buddy does and has told him about it. He asked me if I follow Q. I said yes. He asked me if I've heard of "that Vincent Kennedy dude, he is one bad ass motherfooker"
I laughed my ass off. I said VK is a friend of mine. He said no fucking way..
...what a wonderful start to my day

Only people mentioned by @AW1_20 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

vibes!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

My dads best friend use to be a navy seal and he totally believes alot of this Q stuff! 🍿

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

πŸ˜‚πŸ’• it

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

thats awesome Sister

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

ha, so confirmed VK a former member of the jamaican bobsled team? 🀣
glad you had an irl Q encounter they're the best!!!
https://youtu.be/7zFHkBQBg-4

ALL IN πŸ’₯Warrior πŸ€“Truth-seeker πŸ’«Jesus is KING πŸ‘‘WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q sent meπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything! πŸ’• Enjoying the showπŸΈπŸΏπŸ˜ŽπŸ’€πŸ™πŸ»

I was driving today in North Tucson Arizona and I saw a car in front of me with a WWG1WGA sticker on the back of the car and both of our windows were down… So I shouted out where we go one we go all! And she shouted back 2023! It was wonderful! πŸ’–πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

So refreshing when strangers connect because of Q. The excitement is genuine like you met one of your own.😊

πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ˜‚βœοΈπŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒ

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

I bet that felt pretty cool to say, "VK is my friend." You're one of the cool kids!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

just another Great VK drop lol

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

love it❣️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK has ruined Nana with his new word, "Fooked"
Just call me Potty Mouth Nana now.,

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is cool I think most of us are running into more and more ppl that recognize the names of white hats and Q info.

We will soon no longer be the crazy outcasts.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Do we want back in with them is what i ask myself.
I dont look forward to any personal "i told ya so" just because it isnt my personality. but the fact that one day soon all the people that dismissed me will see that I was never crazy brings me a peace

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Amazing!
VK❀️JFKπŸŽ₯
When U know…U know πŸ™πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦:))

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

i was thinking vk would say this to get a reaction. it was probably him

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

He said that from what he knew about the Q movement that there is no leader but that VK is more like a guide and is leading people and his people are waking others up. He compared him to somone in the bible but I cant remember who

(2) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I never thought of VK being a Bad Ass Motherfooker. ha ha. Friends speaking here.

That’s awesome!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

wow !!! Great story !!! Thanks

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

I have had a Q sticker on my car for probably 3 years now and not one person has ask me what it means . VK needs to get some stickers out .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

I had this shirt made in 2020
It has sparked some conversations

(1) Show this thread

Lol, maybe it was VK🀣

This makes me smile😊

Hahaha good one, didn't expect that. great story, thanks πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

What a GREAT Story! One to always remember. Meant to be

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Love it!!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

that is great, no coincidencesπŸ€—any report from doc yet, hoping those cysts just disappeared.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Hey :)
thanks for asking
rescan in 3 months.
the blood work didnt concern her.
I havent had any bleeding in 3 weeks.
we are hoping that i was passing fibroids 🀞

(1) Show this thread

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

what an amaing encounter!!

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

dis Cool 😎πŸ₯°

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

I wonder if the Q team underestimated the level of brain washing? it seems too be taking a long time to awaken the US population.

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

im beginning to think they dont want to wake up 😩

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

so many corrupt avenue in government that keeps showing up.

(2) Show this thread

Q Hatters Represent!