@VincentKennedy
Just at a random gas station and a man around my age is wearing a Q hat. He's a Navy veteran. I asked him if he follows Q. He said no but his buddy does and has told him about it. He asked me if I follow Q. I said yes. He asked me if I've heard of "that Vincent Kennedy dude, he is one bad ass motherfooker"
I laughed my ass off. I said VK is a friend of mine. He said no fucking way..
...what a wonderful start to my day

I wonder if the Q team underestimated the level of brain washing? it seems too be taking a long time to awaken the US population.

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

so many corrupt avenue in government that keeps showing up.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

so true, it seems they are all corrupt

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

so true, it seems they are all corrupt

(2) Show this thread

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

im beginning to think they dont want to wake up 😩

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication

yes that is , some of them for sure. for some it is harder to admit that they are wrong, than to accept the truth

In response Debra Whitney to her Publication

yes that is , some of them for sure. for some it is harder to admit that they are wrong, than to accept the truth

(2) Show this thread