VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I never would have bought ANY Crypto without your Gudance!! 🙌❤️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

VK also has stated multiple times he is not a "financial advisor"...so it can be very confusing.... and when there isn't much to invest - those few$$ you have are crucial.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Of course he has, as well as everyone that talks about any asset, because it's on you to do the research and be responsible for your own decisions. In my opinion, there is a ton of evidence that XRP is the future bridge currency of the World.#1 being that it is the ONLY one that is being sued by the SEC. Out of ALL of the coins out there, our GOV'T doesn't want you to have it. Enough said. It's $.35 right now. If it's a scam, they are failing. Listen to YT videos and decide if it's a risk you are willing to take. From what I understand, the infastructure of this has been set up by the cabal for many years(you will own nothing and be happy).The WH's have taken over what was intended for slavery and will use it to free us. Here is a website with info about the new financial system. Use your own discernment. You do not need a go between to be your own bank. NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR 😁 This is just the way I see it.
https://www.qfs1776.com/
cryptolewlew on YT is another

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Not the St. Germain Trust I have studied for years, not once did he mention cryptocurrencies! Wow, and the statement made “ Only The Useful Will Survive” sure doesn’t sound like a Benovolent Plan by God that NESARA/GESARA was intended for ALL HUMANITY! Not sure what’s going down here but sure not feeling good vibes! 🥺🤨😞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Stevie King to her Publication

as far as "crypto", look at the definition of that word. XRP is a digital asset

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I know but not into digital, sounds control to me, just my opinion. Time will tell, and blessings to you in this fight of good vs evil , God Wins just have to remember that! 🤗

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Yes fren, GOD has already won. It's exasperating waiting on it to play out. I'm so glad we have our anon family to have discussions with. In reality, non of us know what is going to happen but with the knowledge we all share with each other, we won't be completely blindsided like the sleepers. Blessings to you my sister

Blessings back, always nice to share opinions and honor everyone’s journey with theirs, thats whats truly nice on AU!

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it