VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

No guidance. really? I gave tutorials and tried to make it fun. gave away my own money for the cause. Recommended XRP. Told you how its going to work years ago.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I never would have bought ANY Crypto without your Gudance!! 🙌❤️

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

VK also has stated multiple times he is not a "financial advisor"...so it can be very confusing.... and when there isn't much to invest - those few$$ you have are crucial.

The Crypto I purchased, were mainly well under $1.00.

Yes VK has been VERY Forthright by stating “Not a Financial Advisor” , the entire point of this Awakening is for Everyone to do their OWN Research! VK gave us Crumbs, it is our Responsibility to look further into Crumbs or just sweep them under the rug! I decided to look into this Crumb. 🤷‍♀️. Not everyone has to!

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

How did you research?
Books? Websites?

I just watched a vid that gave a very complex description which I'd want no part of.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread