Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️We all have very similar stories, we are going through. I just love my family from afar. We hardly talk to each other anymore. You have to give it all to GOD. That's what I did. I have 4 siblings and their spouses that took the shot, listen to the deceiving and lying news. Remember what JESUS went through for us. He tells us how difficult it is going to be during this time. Everything is turned upside down and inside out. What's good is bad and bad is good. We will be persecuted and hated by many. We have each other here. Thank you GOD for that, because if we didn't, I don't know where any of us would be right now. Keep the faith, stand strong, follow GOD'S light on your pathway and put on his full Holy Armor, because we all will need it every day, as things get even more crazy. Just know, you are loved here. We are your family. Please try to remember that. Much love to you. Hugs. GOD has already won. Go in please, light, and love.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️