🚨💥🚨BABBITT IS A CRISIS ACTRESS🚨💥🚨

I was finally able to edit/shorten this video so I can post it here.
These images expose the lie that Ashley Babbitt was murdered.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

Could tell straight away.
Along with all the other B/S videos.
Would make a good movie B grade...no wait C grade !

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Never believed anyone was shot, was there right outside and there was no such emergency. It was all a performance put on by Pelosi, her congress gang, the owned police and antifa🙄🙄🙄🙄

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

And this is why no one has been charged for her murder as you need a death for that to occur.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

yep she is alive it was all staged

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

THIS VIDEO WON'T load for me. Anyone else having that problem. I tried both on my phone and PC

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Right and "Save Video As..." it will be an .mp4 use a player on your PC.

(1) Show this thread

I had this video Banned my Twit account. Banned in 2009 Vatican and Bloodlines. Soros and Fat Boy, a another account then this one FB and Twit.Banned. People have a miscommunication. Earth Alliance is overthrowing Bloodlines and Evildoers.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

She was teeeting the next day. dead?🤣

(1) Show this thread

I remember I saw that day some videos. From the inside unclosing and from the open Pelosi laptop on a desk. Later I told some people Trump was not the bad man. And they did not believe me at all...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

i watch that whole day then the videos that night before any changes or blocked videos. i know what i saw and the normal protocol that didn’t happen after a person was shot and dies to the different color tape on the weapons. The very fact she had no weapon and was shot should of been a massive investigation which never happen. The truth will come out at some point it always does.

That day there were about 6-7 videos of that area. Knew immediately it was all faked . Been saying it since. Most videos have vanished . I didn't comprehend saving them at the time

Does anyone think Elon is real ?
--- like in, will he really pull these facts fwd via his Twitter files?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I think he was a real person, but was connected to the deep state, so there is currently actor(s) playing him and all the technologies he happens to be working on were most likely suppressed and white hats way of getting them out.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

IMO
We have White Hat EM 2.0

(2) Show this thread

The final take?
45 sec.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Looks like the Keystone cops, lol

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

The video I saw, showed Ashley was acting
They used fake blood, and carried her head first down the stairs.
How stupid is that.
The young man showed a blow by blow fake scene shot. The fake everything.

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

I’m sure she had full-body bullet proof suit under them bulky clothes!!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

All those brand new red Trump hats...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Just posted this then saw yours.

I always felt it (Babbitt) was fake also

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TqmS1xf8axc8/

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

This needs shown everywhere.

Not only was Ashli a
Crisis Actor….
She was a DUMMY as well.
🔺props🔺

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

The old switcheroo

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

That entire Ashli-thing was fraught with questionable points from the jump! First, they showed a video of her driving to the capitol and her espousing how she is going to support Trump blah de blah, her going thru the door window and falling back (conveniently) on a cushy backpack and being "shot" in the neck but but no blood until she bites down on a blood capsule and the guy that puts his hand behind her head and poof! blood. Afterwards, I looked far and wide for an obit, none found. I saw the video of the ocenside service held for her...no veterans, no military fanfare, Then, each time they interviewed her "husband"....he seemed to show VERY little emotion over his supposed dead wife. I saw all the original footage of that day before it was scrubbed from cyberspace and I could easily pick out the Antifas from the REAL patriots and I'm sure everyone of you could too.
And the dumba@@es out there STILL believe this was Trump's fault!

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I've been saying this since it happened..too many things didn't add up but no one listened to me..lol

Luis - thanks for posting the shortened video - Ashley Babbitt

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Mac 1331 to her Publication

🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I remember watching this full video. As a long time ER nurse the scene showing the bleeding, dying, Babbit showed a complete lack of protocol for someone just shot. No airway support which would be the first and most important action. Second would be to apply pressure to the wound to stop any bleeding, laying the injured flat to maintain circulation etc. Also if I recall there was no protocols followed as they removed her from the scene. 🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

not to mention her backpack had kore fluff then two my pillows on their best day. the eye contact between “complete strangers” and the swat team being a conplete joke. theres a reason despite the clowns creating an entire fake 20 min video they could only use like two seconds on the “news” too fool sheep. that was one sloppy attempt. i say we string the actress up and make an example of her and her team cuz this is the definition of treason. n im not usually a kill em apl and let God sort em out kinda guy.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

yes, Wooz News has had that for years, so I still wonder why the lie is perpetrated that she was murdered. She was even spotted at a Trump rally. I guess it is just part of the movie.

AWESOME, ULTRA 💥
Thanks for cutting to the Ashley Babbitt hoax part 🙏

👇 For any interested
here is the full 20:52 minute breakdown of the J6 DS FF

https://www.onenewspage.com/video/20220924/14959373/J6-Breakdown-by-Wooz-News-via-Mrtruthbomb.htm

#FreeTheJ6Prisoners

Thank you for this editing. I watched the full video long ago and then lost the link. No one has ever listened when I try to explain the Babbitt scam. Everyone, and I mean everyone, white and black and grey hats, insist that Babbitt was murdered and this video makes it so evident that it was all a sh**show. I confronted Taylor Hansen ('white hat reporter' on the scene) and on Twitter with this and he just lied. They all lie, all the time. Lies. lies and more lies. Lies on top of lies. They lie about lying, and then they lie some more. Do you have a link to the full video? I think I watched it on Rumble.

In response Manny Questions to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Have seen "Everything wrong with capitol shooting in 21 minutes or less", video several times - 😆 (entertaining comedy).
Good of you to save because on last check, shows taken down from Screwtube.

I never believed she died but have always wondered how the "husband" and "mother" would explain themselves once it is revealed she's alive? Or will it ever be revealed?
And what about the Jan 6 prisoners? That seems REAL from all the reporting but IS IT really real or part of movie? If real, can't understand how that's being allowed to happen in this country!
All this acting feels like twilight zone crazy town! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
(1) Show this thread