GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

🚨💥🚨BABBITT IS A CRISIS ACTRESS🚨💥🚨

I was finally able to edit/shorten this video so I can post it here.
These images expose the lie that Ashley Babbitt was murdered.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I remember watching this full video. As a long time ER nurse the scene showing the bleeding, dying, Babbit showed a complete lack of protocol for someone just shot. No airway support which would be the first and most important action. Second would be to apply pressure to the wound to stop any bleeding, laying the injured flat to maintain circulation etc. Also if I recall there was no protocols followed as they removed her from the scene. 🤔

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

not to mention her backpack had kore fluff then two my pillows on their best day. the eye contact between “complete strangers” and the swat team being a conplete joke. theres a reason despite the clowns creating an entire fake 20 min video they could only use like two seconds on the “news” too fool sheep. that was one sloppy attempt. i say we string the actress up and make an example of her and her team cuz this is the definition of treason. n im not usually a kill em apl and let God sort em out kinda guy.