Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Just hanging out waiting on my man Brady GOAT to win the superbowl.
How are you DoQ?

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

America The Beautiful.

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

America The Beautiful.

America The Beautiful.

America The Beautiful.

America The Beautiful.

America The Beautiful.

America The Beautiful.

America The Beautiful.

America The Beautiful.

In response Mar Jek to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Superbowl vibes

Superbowl vibes

Superbowl vibes

Six red stripes. Is this finally Red6 that Q posted about? Post#4414

RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

E/O from december 21 2017 (12/21) on human rights abuses. what happens on SB sunday?

Nice Comms there! 1221 TAKE IT AWAY! 🧐

TB 21 - KC 12

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

1221 TAKE IT AWAY...

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

You tube has shut down my 5,000 subscribers after a message of unity to our movement! I need the Patriots to help end this injustice! #wwg1wga
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
https://rumble.com/vdnfix-freedom-truth-justice-lions-dont-retreat-.html

I saw the 12 21 and had to literally pull my jaw back off the floor. I checked myself, they really did post this. . omg

Any ideas where to watch without cable? I purged that long ago...

In response JDF Harmony to her Publication

I dont think Im ever going to understand Q math🙄

(1) Show this thread

First thing that comes to mind for me...ABBA

Abba in the Bible - Scripture Quotes and Summary
https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/abba-in-the-bible
Last updated: Oct 03, 2018
Published: Oct 04, 2018
2 Corinthians 11:14. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
Acts 1:1. 1 In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach.
Acts 2:1. 1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.
Acts 2:38. 38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ …

I just posted that too❤1221 take it Away!

WoW!!!😁😁😁

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😃🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

This brings me such joy and I'm going to take it as a voice from heaven. My father, the most important man in my life, passed away some time ago, but I speak to him when I'm scared or not sure what to do. Through my experience of our movement I continually ask him, what do I do, am I doing the right thing, how hard should I fight? His voice always says,"you are the Captains daughter, you know what's right and you must fight with all you can. You will be fine, but you have to fight. Long story....12 21 is his birthday. I feel this is a message for me personally as well. Love you Daddy.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

yes he is sending you a message! He is on our side and proud of you!

(4) Show this thread

1221 the beginning and end
❤🙏❤🇺🇸❤
#myteamwearscamouflage

so the nation is back to supporting a flag kneeling cult again. fuck the super bowl.

In response Shadows Owner to his Publication

People seem to think some mass reveal will happen. I don't see it happening. Not going to watch it.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Shadows Owner to his Publication

Not a chance, I got caught up in it too for a day or two, then I realized how FKN stupid it would be to give them ANYTHING. FUCK THE SUPERBOWL!

(5) Show this thread

comms for sure‼️💯

the Illuminati, masons 33rd degree

12. + 21 = 33