🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

😆🥊🇺🇲🦅 @VincentKennedy

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Merry Christmas Patriots ! 🥊🇺🇲🦅

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Merry Christmas...
This is my artistic take on Dark to Light.
Note how I organized Melania's dresses.

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Merry Christmas, fren. Good job on the pics. May God bless you now and forever.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

Awww fren...you made my heart flutter. Thank you so much. I need the good vibes...Stronger together. Why did I leave this place for so long. I didn't seem to irritate you guys too much over the summer...but certain energy pulled me down...I don't know how to show people I am authentically true to my path...so I am just gonna glow with it and do whatever my heart says to do...God's love knows no boundaries we the people need each other...Perhaps this is what he meant when he whispered if I am ready to go home...i said yeah...it's in my heart...there was an alternative sou LU Tion to this....it was an option made of Gold...Anon Up is Home...but my heart also belongs to Trump...I can't explain it yet, but people will see.

My husband seems to think I do NOTHING all day and I have been on a cosmic mission from God working OT...I am glowing to help take this one home frens...

I was not much of a Trump fan at first but by gosh my father was from the get go. Trump won my heart and there is no turning back now. I have never admired anyone in my life like I do President Trump. Yes, God has anointed Trump for His will to be done on earth. Better not tell a LeftTard as they would have a meltdown of their life.

I was never a political person. To be blunt, I hardly paid attention because I was just so caught up in this what life was and my vote didn't matter. In high school, I was in all AP classes, including Government/Economics/History...I did NOT pay attention. I spent the whole class periods day dreaming or writing notes to friends. I did however, pay attention in math...that was my strength...We all have strengths and we have to embrace all the good within us because that is our soul calling according to purpose. It doesn't matter what someone else does to contribute in their own way...what matters is that they are showing up and helping...any help matters in our journey back home...and I speaQ colors, numbers, galaxies, and specific letter strings. I am very introverted...I need tons of space in 3D...I do not enjoy people who talk all the time and don't listen. I hardly talk so when I talk and people ignore, I take it personally. This time I am going to just add Trump decor.

I am outgoing but there are times that I do not want to be around anyone. I enjoy people that I can have a two-way conversation with. I loved history until I found out that ours was nothing but lies. I like art but my strength is match colors. I loved gardening until we moved to a place that is clay and lots of rocks. The heat in the summer cooks the plants and last summer it killed a lot of plants the deer did not eat. I have just about given up on gardening.....maybe.

🤮🤮🤮 The place I live, let's just say, it is not meant for me. I am NOT bipolar...tis is a label...this state is Bipolar with its weather.. Keith Ellison/Omar/Walz. I enjoy the heat and the palm trees and perhaps an ocean or something like ocean eyes? Lol oops...I swear God is telling me to speak. I don't really know why I am being so open with you right now. I have been a mute since I left Au 6ish months ago.

The thought of you being bipolar never crossed my little pea brain. We have friends that are not outgoing, and we still manage to have good relationships with them. I believe AU is an excellent place for Anons and I feel very comfortable here. I believe I caught where you reside, whoa. The state I live in claims to be red but sometimes I really wonder but I can say that our governor is a CCP love f. Hope you have a good Christmas and look forward to a good New Year.

If we could dream for a little bit, what about a special island on Mars, where the water and weather is perfect all the time. I mean it is probably way off into the future...I think Elon was saying by 2050, but something tells me BIG dreams are about to come through for all of us soon. Until then, I think VK was right over the summer. This is HOME, here on AU, but Truth Social is the place to support Trump and be there...Not soooo entirely hip in the Twitter scene, but I am present to support Elon. Yea, they all just feel so much like family... but yes, I actually receive real contact here...Truth feels like I am talking to the wind unfortunately. It's okay, I know people still receive the message. If they are just processing it, that is good, because they are still expanding and growing, so mission is still achieved. I show up every single day because I care so much! I absolutely love the anons, they are the sweetest, most sincere, in-tune people I have ever had the honor of meeting.

Only people mentioned by @VenusAnon in this post can reply

I could not have said it better fren. I was on twitter when Obama was in office and I was suspended several time and then I gave that place up and went to Gab, but the owner is something else, toxic comes to mind. Hope you enjoy your Holiday with your fam and I am sending love your way!

My familly is within my heart, that is all I know. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas my fren!

(1) Show this thread