πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… @VincentKennedy

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

β‚ͺ ΓΈ lllΒ·o. Β·.β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…Ί 13:24 β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜….Β·

Lol dare I change the name yet again?
Something says to, but I am supposed to be getting ready for a plastic event that I want nothing to do with. Can't I just stay here all day and let them talk, gossip, and be stoopid.? I want zero part of this...my kids are the reason I stay in this abuse cycle.

β‚ͺ ΓΈ lllΒ·o. Β·.β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…Ί 13:24 β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜….Β·

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Marsanon says it all...
No, not Elon Mars...
The Mars of my dreams.
Oh my...someone call the Dr... that temp seems correct.
12/26/1971

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Merry Christmas
May you be blessed with Peace and Joy.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

That just how we roll.

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

God bless all that serve our country πŸ™β€πŸ™

(3) Show this thread

Merry Christmas...
This is my artistic take on Dark to Light.
Note how I organized Melania's dresses.

Merry Christmas, fren. Good job on the pics. May God bless you now and forever.

While the world shows so much hatred, I get busy creating galactic art. Nobody and I mean nobody can pull me away from God's love. He guides the tools and I glow with it...I do not take credit, this is God's gift to the world and our family. I am simply a messenger.

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

Merry Christmas to youβœ¨πŸŽ„

1971 is a good year to feel lucky :D
Over the hump...
I looked awesome at 17...
if only I could keep my 17 body and look, but be 22 forever?
BTW, my birthday lands on a 22...11:11 was my wake up call. The 22's are just kinda written into my soul...no other reason than it has been my favorite number since I was a little girl. I decoded a 722 the other day in my name...but I had the incorrect Last initial...oops. Around the world in a tea daze. Some angel had to come through and tell me the answer because I was touching the wrong Let ER. Anyways, yes I am random, yes it is for a reason. I only open up to those who I feel like I can trust. You are a great panda imo. Oh and one more thing. . . the letter Q is between R and P...kek

This one is getting printed out and placed on my refridgerator. My sister in law hates Trump. I have zero Christmas decor up, other than a tree. I have a Trump hat hanging up in the kitchen and now this...Feeling Spicy. Nobody messes with Trump!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Merry Christmas

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Merry Christmas RedPanda17..Thank you and God Bless you.πŸ’–

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

Merry Christmas RedPanda17! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

πŸ’“ God Bless Our Troops!

You spelled Saturnalia wrong

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Merry Christmas RedPanda!! πŸŽ„πŸ€—

17 17 17

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Evangelina to her Publication

πŸ˜†β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Light it Up!! πŸ˜„βœ¨ Merry Christmas!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.