Congress’s treasonous display last night raised my ‘pissed level’ too.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

[They] broke the bank🔥

So how much does it need to raise before justice is being delivered? 9.8? aka = 17?
I mean VK said it will never go to 10 but please c'mon now, it's pretty damn close already! Any more pissed level and we might all explode!

VK you're a little to conservative with the pissed level, IMHO🙆‍♀️

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

So pissed off. Treasonous!!!!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

it was absolutely disgusting!!!
i want my country back 🙏❤️🇺🇸

I think it's 95/10...horrible

I think it's 95/10...horrible

FJB .......Trump is my President

Every time i see 2023 it raises my blood pressure and i wonder is it going to be the beginning of 2023 or the end of 2023 ? We need the EBS now !

17 111 😎☝️je suis sur le chemin

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Let's just get it to 9.611 = 17 and bring the PAIN!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Follower more than a poster.

9.511…

9 + 5 + 1 + 1 = 16

1 + 6 = 7

VK’s APL is 7/10

If all numbers are added up and reduced to a single digit you’ll notice his meter is climbing digit by digit.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

may i ask why? this is a movie and patriots in control, ncswic, ect ect. should be celebrating, no? all i see is people having harder and harder time.
why get mad? Patriots in control so anything coming out thats bs we know who to point to?

trust the plan! ( insert more catchphrase here)

if i didn't have catchphrases to lean on i might care too...

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

People are actually hurting, dying, divorcing, mental stress high, cancer increase, businesses struggling ect. This is not a game.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

People are actually hurting, dying, divorcing, mental stress high, cancer increase, businesses struggling ect. This is not a game.

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

If you aren’t pissed you might want to make sure you have a pulse

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

glad to see im not alone

It's all an act! The green shirt! Like he is still on the battlefield. I will be happy when they all exit stage left.
But maybe there is a comm here? Will there be the death of a 4 star on the horizon? Milley perhaps?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

It reminds me for some strange reason of the nurses dancing in the hospitals...Surreal as if they have all gone mad!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

This say it all really the flag gets draped and the lady on the right brings out a flag that says to me death to america

exactly what i thought

Scum of the Earth.

(2) Show this thread

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

This looks like a code to me ... anyone has a hint?

Alittle higher please!!

The whole dog and pony show pissed me completely off. F'em

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Pissed off sheep magically turn into reasoned human beings.

One other analogy being some nuts are harder to crack than others.

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I was secretly hoping for a mass arrest last night. All the players were there! Ugh.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Even knowing what I know I told my husband America best never find out where they film this movie-actors or not. I want blood.