Based on what we have seen over the last few years, "liberals"...
- Do not believe in equal rights for all
- Do not believe in free speech for all
- Do not believe in blind justice for all

This makes them a danger to everyone, as pretty much any infringement against those they dislike can be rationalised. It's not hard to see how Nazi-type atrocities are set up via such "othering". Those that disagree with them are treated as morally and intellectually deficient.

They see themselves as the modern aristocracy, with no question of any possibility they might ever be in the wrong and need to humble themselves. I don't hate them for being who they are, but I am unlikely to ever respect them again. A long road to rehabilitation as people to be trusted with responsibility.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

well said Martin!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

They've stolen every Energy imaginable.
Most importantly, the Energy of Creation.

There's certainly nothing "Liberal" about those whom have claimed the title!!

#Reboot

😎👊

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

break anything down and it comes to energy. yes, they knew this and stole it. had us snookered before we could figure it out

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

stealing creation without repercussions?

(2) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes- "Rules for Thee but Not For Me!"
and their moral compass is so skewed.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🎯

nor do so called republicans

Either your definition of liberal doesn't match mine, or your definitions of equal rights, free speech, and blind justice doesn't match mine, because that statement makes no sense to me.

As for the othering, that's exactly what we can observe on this site, so I'd be careful in taking the moral high ground here. If you've read things like "sheep", "zombies" or "NPCs" here, that's exactly what this means, and pretending only "liberals" do it is simply wrong, if not maliciously wrong.

People on the right love to take the moral high ground and then complain about others taking the moral high ground.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

There actually is a moral low ground.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Actions Speak louder than words
Don't we Look At the deeds?
Do the deeds Dictate The Morals?
Or Do The morals Dictate the Deeds?
Where Does One Draw Their Lines?

(2) Show this thread

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

When the "I-tolj-ya-so" moment finally enters their sphere, that's when, and only then, will they realize they've been wrong along.

But, it won't be without a fight... that's when the battle of their own mind begins - 4-6% lost forever.

Absolutely. Well said Sir.