Based on what we have seen over the last few years, "liberals"...
- Do not believe in equal rights for all
- Do not believe in free speech for all
- Do not believe in blind justice for all

This makes them a danger to everyone, as pretty much any infringement against those they dislike can be rationalised. It's not hard to see how Nazi-type atrocities are set up via such "othering". Those that disagree with them are treated as morally and intellectually deficient.

They see themselves as the modern aristocracy, with no question of any possibility they might ever be in the wrong and need to humble themselves. I don't hate them for being who they are, but I am unlikely to ever respect them again. A long road to rehabilitation as people to be trusted with responsibility.

They've stolen every Energy imaginable.
Most importantly, the Energy of Creation.

There's certainly nothing "Liberal" about those whom have claimed the title!!

#Reboot

😎👊

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @S33K3R in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

stealing creation without repercussions?

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Thou shalt not steal.

#word
😎👊

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

break anything down and it comes to energy. yes, they knew this and stole it. had us snookered before we could figure it out