Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Lovely,🤗, but just wanted to make a clarification, ranchers take care of animals, farmers plant crops, but if the two combine it's then a Farm/ranch operation. and yes prayers are definitely needed with this kind of weather, it can take the animal and the ranchers life! God Bless them and protect them! 🙏🙏💯❤️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

We love our farmers,not [farmers]

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

🙏🙏🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

Please God, Bless our good farmers !

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Please God warm the animals from the inside with a metabolism to match the cold, after the farmers have done all they can to provide for them. And watch over everyone out in this severe weather.
In Jesus name, God help us.🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🙏Binding my prayers with yours and all good souls praying similar. It is so, so it is.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Amen🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over everyone, whether it be the Military, the farmers, the animals, the homeless, the sick, the tired, the poor, the hungry, the sad, the angry, the lost, and yes even our enemies. Please make sure that they are all kept warm and safe, during this impending and harsh cold weather coming our ways. Please, Father, give them all that they need, shelter from the cold, enough food to eat, a soft bed to rest upon, a Bible to read Your wise Words. Please Father, keep us all safe, no matter where we are all at. All glory, honor, and praise belong to You, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

🙏Amen

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for all who are in the path of this severe winter storm. Keep everyone safe from harm especially those who must travel and/or work outdoors. Provide safe shelter and warmth for the animals and people. Please keep the power and heat on despite the severity of the storm. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏❤️Amen Be safe yourself!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

It is 5 below with howling winds, KS. Thank you! (to all) for prayers for our farmers and animals. 🙏❤️🙏

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Thank you for this request and your prayers! We just had two goat kids orn last night. They must stay with Mom and it will be a challenge to care for everyone.

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

❤️🙏Awe, Blessings... Good luck and I will add you my prayers ... Stay safe

(1) Show this thread

BP earthwatch has been warning us for years that we are heading for a mini ice age and now it is here.