Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The guilty wooden hide all the evidence and have it shipped off to China to be recycled. biggest crime scene in our history and it was all removed, I watched truck after truck after truck hauling the debris off as I drove through New York the week after 9/11.

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

I can`t help it, everytime I see a Bush I clench my fists.

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

charlieroseinterviewsklausschwab=377
Timestamp - 2:37 = 12 (3)
Video - 1.22 = 5
Q377
Timestamp - 17:44:41 = 8+8+5=21 (3)
Date 12/19/2017 = 12+19+217=248 - 2+4+8=14 (5)

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Hope they both died grim deaths.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i refuse to watch that VK . nope .😂

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The sadistic and satanic evil of these souless
" people" is incomprehensible to those of us who are soul- filled, light beings. The perversion of these entities is so profound and utterly evil, they have no idea of God's wrath that awaits them. What a wasted life of imaginary " power" they believe they have.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Public hangings

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Time to publicly take them down!

You dont just lose a couple trillion, twice

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

That is what evil and deception sounds like🔥🔥🔥never forget!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I am yelling YOU at the screen. Can't stand to hear that voice. But here we are. I am grateful that I am here with all of you. ❤️☃️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

so through my research, i believe the military took charge baxk in 2015. President Trumps entire time in and out of office has been a military sting. Its a reverse dragnet to sccop off all the trash. CEO'$ were taken out first. George Floyd was a military operation all of it. You can tell who has been paying attention!!
GOD ALREADY WON!
WWG1WGA 👻 DDK

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I had that thought when the military walked away from him at his ignauration and he said he was giving the country back to the people

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Hisssss.......💥

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Video about 9.11
Timestamp = 2:37
Q237 includes, “Biggest cover up in our history.”

Dirty, Stinkin' LIARS!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

We will never forget and never forgive Evil.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I agree, we should not shift the blame from the terroristic traitors that were involved in these murders, theft, destruction of property, insurance fraud, formation of unconstitutional oversight and illegit actions against other countries in our name.
Bush, Cheney, Silverstein, CIA (bldg 7) and the whole gang of domestic terrorist that were involved should not go unpunished.

https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/23/what-is-larry-silverstein-net-worth-the-man-who-bought-the-world-trade-center-before-9-11-7102796/

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I know the exact point in Lord of the Rings this song is referencing and it is so on point for Klaus Schwab.
https://youtu.be/6jamrudGfC4

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

02:37 > 2:1 > 3
video 1:22 > 5 >< 5:5

watched this...meanwhile Milton William Cooper was murdered...the nazzi thugs continued...shwab yer nose never changes...like a max head case..

Klaus died about 10 days ago

at the age of 999 years old...

(1) Show this thread

This makes me cringe, and want to scream, “Yes, let’s not listen to the malicious lies that shift our focus away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty…!”

TS = 2:37 > 12.

Oct 30, 2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
Anonymous
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

Crimes Against Humanity.
Never forget.
1221 take it away!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

9:29 > 911

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Well, Evil...
I always thought this was an excerpt from a Bond movie...

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🔥

🇦🇺

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😠Psychopaths... And so weird to remember when I thought GB was a good guy. A teacher used to say he was trying "to make his daddy proud." Never understood why that teacher didn't like him. LOL. Now, he makes my skin crawl. GS too. Very creepy. Good casting in this "movie."

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts