Please say a prayer for my husband tonight. He lost his little sister today to her battle with drug addiction. She was only 35 and leaves behind 2 teenage daughters. Our holiday season will be difficult so your thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. Thank you. โค๏ธ

Only people mentioned by @BrandyCornett in this post can reply

In response Brandy Cornett to his Publication

Wanted to thank you all for your prayers and kind words. You have no idea how much they meant to us and helped us. I love this community so much! Yโ€™all are the best!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browningโ€ฆQ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ˜ž so sorry to hear that. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Stand in truth, stand in faith, love light & blessings are here for us all. WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธDear Heavenly Father, please watch over this family who just lost a loved one. Please wrap your loving arms around them. Give them love, support, healing, comfort, courage, strength, and whatever else they need to get through this. Show them You are with them, Father. Guarding them and surrounding them with Your love and light. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธโœจPrayers with much love

God please guard this precious family with YOUR love and power and might in Jesus name. amen.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Brandy that is so sad, I have had to battle that demon myself. My heart goes out to the teenage daughters, lets hope they choose the right path through their pain.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh so so sorry, prayers and hugs from Nana and all here as well.

We could solve these damn issues like drugs and others if we can get ppl in charge that actually want to.

Love you, payers for God's comfort for you all.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ moe mai ra AMENE.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโœŒ๏ธ The Lord is my best friend ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

Sorry for your loss. Prayers up for your family!

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ So Sorry

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ˜ญ Sooo sorry .
#prayerteam

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Although we cannot bring a lost loved one back let her memory carry on somehow as hope for the hopeless.
Please surround this family with comfort and love.
We pray for the future of the children.
We pray that you will help them to take the time to grieve and heal. Place a glimmer of hope in their hearts and joyful memories.
We pray you will show us how to give others hope also.
Remind us that the disease of addiction can be healed.
Put freedom and victory into their hearts.
Show the children how to receive Your power
and How to stand strong!
Do miracles, Lord.
We pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

praying and big hugs....

Started this journey early 2018. Definitely not just another 4 year election. Battle Fatigued Patriot

๐Ÿ™

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

Prayers for you all! May you each feel His Loving Arms around you during this difficult time.

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

๐Ÿ™

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

i feel your pain, may God send you peace that passes understanding. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ God bless๐Ÿ˜ฅ

CalmInTheStorm ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

so heartbreaking โ€ฆ praying now for your husband, your nieces and your whole family. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

yes, certainly prayers. only God can comfort this pain

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ™