Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

💓 Amen, Doq Holliday

This painting by Greg Olson, shows Jesus Christ looking at the heavens, which He has created… He knows the name of each and every star in the universe, just as He knows the name of each one of us. Jesus said that even all the hairs on our head have been counted! That gives us incredible comfort and peace, knowing that God knows everything about us and is always full of attention for us.

‘The very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.’ (Luke 12:7)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

Jesus loves us more than we can possibly comprehend. 🙏🏻✝️💕

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

True.❤

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AMEN WE CANT FIGHT SATAN WITHOUT HIM

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for being encouraging I am so thankful for Jesus love.

Thanks for being encouraging I am so thankful for Jesus love.

Jesus walks with DJT. ❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen 🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Always. 🙌❤️🙏

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

He paid for our sins through a torturous death. Yes! He is on our side! Thank you Jesus!! 🕊

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️Hallelujah and Amen.🙌🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Amen. 🙏❤️🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE

grateful😍😍😍😍😍😍🙏

SO needed to SEE this today. Thank you.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Amen 🙏❤️🙏❤️🥰🥰

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! 🙏❤️

amen

amen

amen

Jesus saved me. I thank Him for loving me. Praise the Lord; with great joy, I praise the Lord.

Praise God Almighty!! Without Jesus nothing is possible!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

He loves you too Doq.
❤️🙏❤️

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

❤️💜💝He has been on our side from the very beginning.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

AMEN
Say it louder for the people in the back

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

You bet he does. So much Peace & Love in my Heart. He holds me up until I can walk on my own. I am so Blessed. I thank Yahushua daily.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

All My Life! 🙏🏼❤️💫
Thanks Doq!
He Loves US ALL!
Choice of Good or Bad is Ours!
Early Merry Christmas to You and Yours! 🥰

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Yes, i fully believe this. Thank you for the reminder!

I Really Needed That! 😔 ThanQ