Only people mentioned by @suZq14 in this post can reply

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

That is how it looks like in my kitchen too, just 3x mini chefs fighting for a good spot and a baby on the floor 🤣

That is how it looks like in my kitchen too, just 3x mini chefs fighting for a good spot and a baby on the floor 🤣

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

if you lived near me i would have cooked a nice meal for you, so if you ever come to Scotland dinners on me. sending cooking prayers to you and hope someone makes you a nice meal soon 🙏

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Maybe it's time for you to teach yourself to cook. A woman loves a man who can cook. 🙂

(2) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

People are just so much better at parenting than I am. I am freaked out by stuff like this and my anxiety just takes over and I call it quits rapidly. makes me feel like an awfuly human knowing a what... 2 year old cooks better than my kids.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Man I was holding my breath when it came to hot burner.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'm not a helicopter mom but oh the agida.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

All well and good until Child Protective Services comes.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

That's how I raised all of my kids, LOL! Same with dishes too - they love soapy water and wash them better than I did ;)

💖We are all God’s children.💖

They are simbiotic poetry in motion.

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I needed a nap after watching this extaordinary video! OUTSTANDING!!👏👏👏

So adorable indeed. I jumped when he moved that chair near the pan handle sticking out. I always turned my handles inward. Silly me being cautious. You can tell this baby has been at it💙

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

This little cutie has a future in the culinary arts 😇❤️🙌

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That's how I parent! I never tell my son what to do- I simply model the behavior. Easy Peasy. ❤

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Wonder how many times hot liquid splashed him... not sure I would let a kid that young at the stove with no clothes on, like that.

I'm sure he only had to be singed once to learn not to touch the hot pan the hot plate or the other end if the spatula...😁

Sometimes, you gotta teach by experience.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That was adorable.

Parents spend so much time and stress trying to find something to occupy their little ones while they get things done, when all along it could be lower stress, learning experience, and making memories that are precious if you just let them help you do the things you are trying to distract them from.

All the while teaching them life lessons on how to take care of themselves.
SEE HOW THAT WORKS?

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE

Amazing teamwork! Reading thru the comments though about how this triggers a fear response (me included) makes me wonder how many of our childrens hidden talents we have suppressed because of said fear.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

😳wowzer...I know the kids coming into our world now will be more advanced & will be teaching/leading us, so observe what we can expect!

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

generation alpha are ones to watch out for

(1) Show this thread

WOW......Impressive...made me a little nervous when Dad turned his back for a sec and the baby was at the stove.... ;)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😍So cute

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

😀That is team work. He is daddy's linecook. Lol

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Accurate AF

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

❤️How adorable.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😆

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I am simply amazed! That little one is so tiny, but wow, what determination. And yes, I worried about the knife and kept thinking, 'Please, don't burn yourself!' but, this was so, so cute. That child has some amazing cooking skills already!💛💛💛

Wow! That's an accident waiting to happen. Prayers for this child's safety.

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

Nervous the entire time watching that!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Adorable, but I’m sure I’m not the only mom that watched this with a knitted brow and gritted teeth with their hand on the side of their head!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I always called it Dad watching.

(1) Show this thread

😬😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

☺️Still in diapers and cooking like he/she is 20 years old.