Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

how to chef and parent

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

😳wowzer...I know the kids coming into our world now will be more advanced & will be teaching/leading us, so observe what we can expect!

Only people mentioned by @suZq14 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Oh my goodness, most parents would just pass the fook out if they saw all the dangerous stuff we did safely when Nana was a kid.

Hell we left the house right after breakfast and didnt come back in for anything but maybe lunch til dark.
Out on horses in the woods for hours, riding down gravel roads on mini bikes for hours. They never new where we were.
But I will admit, back then we didn't worry out in the country like that about ppl stealing kids.

My youngest brother wanted to be a stunt man when he was about 12 so him and his buddy would take Dad's old Ford truck back in the pasture and practice jumping out of it & rolling while it was rolling.

We would throw rocks at the snakes to drive them out of our swimming hole at the creek then jump right in.
You do not even want to hear about the teenage years!😁

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i had the same experiences as a child apart from the snakes, we did befriend foxes though, we lived in town but had the beach 10 minutes down the road from home and the country on our back door, even our relatives in Glasgow city were able to have fun adventures whilst growing up in the 70's without fear full stop.

(1) Show this thread