Only people mentioned by @downscale in this post can reply

💩smiling💩

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Oh my! They got this right for sure! They 'criminally refer'??? Yeah....it IS criminal to 'refer' an innocent person to the justice system!

We the people will speak for ourselves We have FIRED every representative from Mayor of our towns to Governor to Senate to Speaker to President. Your all FIRED. WE the PEOPLE the TAX payers THE PEOPLE WHO MADE YOU FEEL POWER are taking back OUR POWER you are all nothing but a HIRED HAND BY WE THE WEALTHY. WE the people have CANCELLED YOU!! singned: WE THE REAL ELITE. THE PEOPLE. GODS PEOPLE. THE DEVIL LOSES EVERY TIME FOOLS.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Famous last words?

bill of attainder. unconstitutional. but they dont use that document...

They think they are untouchable and can do anything with impunity.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

"These people are Stupid!" (and they really really are too!)😂

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Kicking a Hornet nest is always a Bad Idea !

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😂🤣😅😆Everything and everyone that goes against we the people and our POTUS, always comes back to bite those against us and him in a much worse way. Bye-bye Jan 6th committee.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HEADS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ROLLING AT GITMO...... LITERALLY

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Is that really him or someone playing him?
#ThesePeopleAreStupid comes to mind

Speak for yourself, bastard.