Mission Accomplished VK 😅
Sorry it's so late I put alot of thought into it!
I took a favorite childhood memory my mom and I are fond of, we call it "My First Happy Place" and I recreated it on a small canvas! I just traded the tempera paint and playdo for air clay and acrylics this time. 🎨🖌
(The last image is the dried finished piece, I plan to pour epoxy resin over the whole thing later on in order to seal the clay to the canvas permanently.)

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I remember my Family had a camper when we all were young and had so much fun travelling in it. When we all were freshly married, we took it to the river to fish (and drink) My siblings and their spouses went back to the camper but i stayed and fished, i remember casting my fishing line out and a minute later something was on it. I pulled it out of the water and there was an unopened little kings beer bottle! I left it on the line and walked in to show them, and we all laughed so hard and for so long! Truly amazed and proud of my catch.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Becoming a momma to a Son and then a Daughter 💙💗

What a wonderful memory!! The fact that your Mom allowed your work of art to stay put says a lot about her too! Sounds like you had great childhood! 😊

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

I did had some really wonderful moments in all the chaos lol 😂

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

This is really lovely Serah💖✨

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Thank you Rita 🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I absolutely love this Serah!
As we transition, many people are becoming more creative- although you have always been creative.
So proud to be sharing your journey!

Thank you Charlie 🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

What a wonderful memory! The recreation is amazing! What a blessing for you and your obviously incredible mom! 🙏

In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

such a beautiful memory to share...thank you ❤️

In response I am Keri to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana took the day off with my grands to make some memories.

The positive energies are needed right now.

This is what this life experiment is supposed to BE ABOUT, making memories with ppl we love.

After all memories are the only thing that we get to take with us, and some how Nana thinks from now on when we chose to repeat this Earth suit experience again the next time we will retain more.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Awww how sweet 🥰 God bless the grands 🤍

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As a small child I would visit my grandmother in Baldwin, New York. My great grandmother ( Nana) lived upstairs in a small bedroom in my grandmothers house. She was in her 90's and she loved to sew. One of my jobs when I visited was to crawl around on the floor and look for any straight pins she may have dropped and push them into a stuffed red apple that held her sewing pins. She then let me play a music box on her dresser that had a ballerina twirling round and round when the lid was lifted to hear the music. I loved that music box and my sweet Nana. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Awww I use to do the same for my great grand grandmother! Same little red pin cushion too! 🤭 Though it was so cute.

(1) Show this thread

I had a mental image of a cat or doG bumping into the America's pissed level meter this morning.
True story.

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Interesting 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Danced with our granddaughters today!!!
Our first Christmas together!!!!
Jingle Bell Rock was their choice!!!
Through the eyes of His children ✨😍💙💕💛

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Oh how sweet 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

priceless memory!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

One of my absolute favorites from my childhood it marked the start of my budding passion for art 🤍

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

love this story 😍
Amazing artwork! It will look fantastic with the resin finish too....another dimension

😎👍

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Lovely story, message, artwork!

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

😊🙏🤍 Thank you very much!

(1) Show this thread

Love it!!! What Joy!

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Just as much fun as I remember 😊

(1) Show this thread

stunning. I like how you have your thumb prints all over your work, like a signature.

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍 left some personal love in every part of it hehe!

(1) Show this thread