There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Mission Accomplished VK πŸ˜…
Sorry it's so late I put alot of thought into it!
I took a favorite childhood memory my mom and I are fond of, we call it "My First Happy Place" and I recreated it on a small canvas! I just traded the tempera paint and playdo for air clay and acrylics this time. πŸŽ¨πŸ–Œ
(The last image is the dried finished piece, I plan to pour epoxy resin over the whole thing later on in order to seal the clay to the canvas permanently.)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Nana took the day off with my grands to make some memories.

The positive energies are needed right now.

This is what this life experiment is supposed to BE ABOUT, making memories with ppl we love.

After all memories are the only thing that we get to take with us, and some how Nana thinks from now on when we chose to repeat this Earth suit experience again the next time we will retain more.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

They are so much fun. My littlest one is about to turn 4, so he will still sit with me to watch movies and stuff.
I take advantage of it because when the get about 6 or 7 they are big boys and can do that ya know.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How cuuute! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love it too Nana ! They are so fun at this age.. I buy gifts for them to wrap for the parents ! It is so fun to watch the faces as they are fillled with excitement ! I actually took the week of Christ mas off to be with mine.. I work retail so it is 60 hour weeks for me right now. BUT after 35 years I decided to take the time off for them ! THEY ARE ATR PEACE nd life !! MERRY CHRISTmas Nana ! That is what I am called too !

(2) Show this thread