Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

One thing we have learned is disappointment so not today . Truth sucks sometimes

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

πŸ₯ŠπŸ˜†

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ€ž

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

We will NOT see the storm tweet today=418
VK posted this phrase 3 times 3 x 418=1254
Post#418 and#1254

Are You Gonna Wait For A Once In A Lifetime Sign?418
What Storm Mr President. All Hands On Deck Q=418
The Entire World Shall Know What They Did=418
The Pen Is More Powerful Than The Sword=418

The Most Powerful Triple Digit Number=418
I Accept Jesus Christ As My Lord And Savior=418
Many Know Of His Presence All Will Be Revealed=418
Quantum DNA Evolution. The Wave Of Love=418
The Chosen Will Inherit The Kingdom Of Heaven=418

For The Wisdom Of This World Is Foolishness Before God For It Is Written He Is The One Who Catches The Wise In Their Craftiness=1254

My Father Is Kind And Sweet, Most Loving And Beautiful In Soul And Spirit. He Is Not A Vengeful God But An Understanding Leader And Father=1254

For The Sovereign Lord Jehovah Will Not Do A Thing Unless He Has Revealed His Confidential Matter To His Servants The Prophets=1254

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😏

(21) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

😁

πŸ˜‰

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+133&version=ESV
"When Brothers Dwell in Unity
A Song of Ascents. Of David.
133 Behold, how good and pleasant it is
when brothers dwell in unity![a]
2 It is like the precious oil on the head,
running down on the beard,
on the beard of Aaron,
running down on the collar of his robes!
3 It is like the dew of Hermon,
which falls on the mountains of Zion!
For there the Lord has commanded the blessing,
life forevermore."

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I THINK JAN 6 MIGHT BE A GOOD DAY TO TWEET

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOL

Strange but the first thing that came to mine was Dorothy.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Mark Kalvig to his Publication

YES....she had the "power" all along!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

YESSIR

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

The mantra of the day! πŸ™

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

God is Great. i dont say this to sound deterministic, but God is the greatest fiction novel writer there is!

the complexity of relationships that are happening all at once is astounding. all is working for good. every encounter with another human is a holy oppertunity. though i get tired and impatient, this story is a great one. however we are all ready for thr next big leap here. thank you in advance my father

πŸ’₯πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

(8) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

maybe will see a Storm "Truth" because Trump said he will not be going back to twiiter.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

is this reverse manifesting Psychology?

good idea, cuz... a watched pot never boils

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜€
I saw your post at 10:17! Had to take a photo of these GoODly numbers too. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
πŸ’“πŸ’“NCSWIC

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

πŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

That VK is such a prankster!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ˜‚

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

😁

;))

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Haha, that was a great success!
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

is that REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

☺️😊

🀣🀣🀣

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯❀️